who's still going out clubbing/RSL-ing in between exams? (1 Viewer)

planning to go out clubbing, etc. in between exams?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

danieljarvis

HSC
yeah few drinks at the local will be on the cards this weekend... maybe hti the cross till 8 am morning of my maths exam.. no biggie, right? haha.. nah go out guys, its healthy

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
yeah ive got 18ths all over the place now. which theres no way i'll turn down

esieff

And so it should be too. Working on the Advice Line has shown me how much some people stress majorly, like MAJORLY. Now, I know for some people that's good cause it makes them motivated to study, but for many others it's simply detrimental to your health and your state of mind. Getting out, doing ANYTHING, even if it is downing copious amounts of delicious amber liquid is just what some people need to get them back on track - as ironic as that may seem.

H.S.What?

HSC
pffft yea .. i go out on a friday night with the whole weekend left to study for maths more.. yea oooo im gonna fail.

Eliza*

HSC
Hell yes! My friend is turning 18, i have like a week between exams anyway, so it won't be dat bad. Can't wait to hit moose or academy wit her and party the hsc away...

Captain Karl

HSC
I had the ritual of a beer after every exam. i had a case of 500mL VB cans left over from my 18th. Left the goin out stuff till after my exams and went out last night. It feels a lot better to wait it out, then go crazy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)