whos studying at the library these days ?? (1 Viewer)

Eclipse008

HSC
N/A
When school was on, I used to go to the state library on the weekends. But towards the end of term it started to get packed. The mitchel library wasn't too bad, but I don't really like it because the librarian there is a bitch. State reference is awesome, except when it started getting packed there was like no desk room.

So I started going to my local library instead. The first week it was great. Like 8 hours of solid study each day. But the second week everyone else started coming, and instead of working they just gossiped about who hooked up with who. It really pisses me off. Our 'central' library is pretty good. Nice and quiet. But you have to get in early to get a seat.

*Baby-K*

HSC
my school decided that it's time for some renovations which include: new library, new year 12 common room etc. SO ! Books from the library were moved to the gym and cannot be accessed. Year 12 Silent Study room or any study areas in the library simply don't exist anymore :angry:

I-Love-Jesus

HSC
Yeah, we've got sort of the same problem. Our school is having renovations, which have lead to us not having a hall, oval or common room. We do still have year 11/12 study rooms, but in no way are they silent! And sometimes classes come in and take our study room for their lesson! =/

Not having a hall has been a bit frustrating though, because whenever I've tried to organise any form of special event, there's nowhere big enough to fit more than one grade at a time! It makes everything much more difficult!

Rant over =]

------------------

But in answer to the thread title - I am! Sometimes...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)