Who's the YOUNGEST 2005 HSC Student in here? (1 Viewer)

Blufin

HSC
yeah!!! jcorbett and me are twins lol, im born on the leap year day as well!!!! 29 of feb rocks!! :D lol

xx__savannah

HSC
I'll be the third youngest at my school next year to do the full HSC. I'll be the second youngest to do Chem this year, and I'll be the youngest at my school to do it twice. I'm 30/03/'89.

I'll really feel like I've accomplished something, lol.

Last edited:

only_if

you have really bad lanbguage. it looks gross reading it. and i am not some mormon or anything i just think ur language is foul

pzella

PzELLa
HSC
hey pplz feel for me!!! i have my bday during the HSC !!!! 21.10.88
ill be 17 when i sit my first couple of hsc exams next year and then sit the rest obviously after i turn 18....

xx__savannah

HSC
I'd hate to be on of my friends. The HSC next year starts the day after their 18 birthdays. Mind you, not being legally able to drink until Uni sucks too.

tiya

I live in Homebush but i go to school in the city
HSC
goonhound said:
lol... im 9, just did geography.. i reckon 98%
ur kidding rite? 9? 9?? :O...impressed if you are but 9??hmm....but i saw an article in the paper the other day, apparently the youngest person is a 12yr old boy but then again hes doing the FULL 10 units. BTW: gud luk pplz, im 16 and sittin it next year and the best part? i'll finish my hsc onli a few days before my 18th bday!!! PARTY!!!!!(09.11.88) :D double wammy!

Eat Cat

HSC
this is a question to GOONHOUND. Hi, um, what on earth are you doing sitting the HSC? u have so many more years of life as a kid to enjoy. please dont tell me ur wiilling to throw them away. Ill have them if u want.

Haku

well my non blood related brother is born on december 1988.

haha, bit that people!!!

oh and the oldest in my school is like 22 and in jail!!! :) , he repeated 4-5 times and this year i think is his last repeat and have to do the hsc, but he got sent to jail cause of break and enter!!! what a idiot

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I did half my HSC while i was 16. Now am 17.4 years old.

Wongerz

HSC
not the youngest but i'm one of them...i'm 17 born 2nd Aug 1988...i'm the youngest in my skool...well the youngest that hasnt come from another country or skipped a grade...i also did my Software design and development course last year (while i was 16) but they would let me do ne other accelerated courses cos our skool doesnt offer it...then again i would neva imagine doing the HSC at 12 or even 15...its just to stressful...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)