Who's Totally Screwed For Chemistry (1 Viewer)

tasha_1704

HSC
WHO'S TOTALLY SCREWED FOR CHEMISTRY

How does everyone think they will go in chem. Has anybody not started studying yet..

ktg_88

HSC
im not really ready for chem, but i have 12 units and it is the most likely one that isnt going to count.....r u studying for it yet?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I'm hoping for band 6, but I'm slightly nervous about my option.

Otherwise, I'm more worried about tomorrow's German Extension.

poodoorfan

anyone else have ancient history tuesday and then chemistry on wednesday????
they are the 2 subjects with the most amount of work to study for, for me anyway cos i have to do heaps of study for chem to get a decent mark, and im trying to do both at the same time, it's so hard.

lil_lou88

yeah im not ready for chem either... for our trials ourr teacher gave us a hint on things we needed to study for and i still only got 85 plus i hate our option... biochemistry is so hard and theres not much past questions on it to do

sleeb

HSC
yes, i have ancient then chem...plus ext english today and ext hist on friday...somehow i dont think chem is going to be one of my best marks...

happytreefriend

HSC
i am totally screwed for chemistry, but thats nothing new. i only got 10 units so i am gunna do bad and have it count. oh horray horray horray. but i am beyond caring about chemistry. Thursday is my last one (Society and Culture). 4pm thursday i am outa there!

LostAuzzie

HSC
I'm almost ready for Chem, my favourite subject so really hoping for a Band 6
There are a few dot points that I'm just hoping wont be asked, like history of ship building in the option
Unfortunately now that i've said that its probably going to be tested
Happened in Maths Ext with inequality induction
Good luck everyone

lala2

Banned
HSC
I'm hoping to get a band 5, because I'm not good enough to get band 6, and my ranking's only middling, which isn't very promising. I don't want a band 4--it'll look bad on my results report and I'll die if it counts in my UAI. I've studied...but then put it off from three days before Eng Paper 1, until now, so hopefully nothing's leaked out of my head...fat chance....good luck to all! And anyone's Chem is their last exam? For me it is, and like 3/4 of the Chem candidature at school has Chem as their last exam.

LostAuzzie

HSC
lala2 said:
I'm hoping to get a band 5, because I'm not good enough to get band 6, and my ranking's only middling, which isn't very promising. I don't want a band 4--it'll look bad on my results report and I'll die if it counts in my UAI. I've studied...but then put it off from three days before Eng Paper 1, until now, so hopefully nothing's leaked out of my head...fat chance....good luck to all! And anyone's Chem is their last exam? For me it is, and like 3/4 of the Chem candidature at school has Chem as their last exam.
Nope Physics is last for me, and like 90% of our physics class finish with Physics, I think one student at our school finshes with Chem

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
HATE chemical monitoring and management. Dryest possible module ever. (ironic considering it's mostly about water)

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
lala2 said:
yep, Chem is last exam for me!! so who cares about it. Well, it prolly won't count for me, so i'll just do a bit of study. Feels like i finished hsc already, since my 2nd last exam was last friday. Ahh, time to relax..

smik chik

Lisamac
HSC
i'm pretty sure i', going to go badly in the chem exam. My teacher was so bad, we only covered like a 1/4 of the option in class so i'm screwed but hey its my last exam and i'll never have to go back to that place

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
HAHAHAH my chem trial mark was 62%. omg im so screwed. i started studying today. lol. im so lame. i only do 10 units so everything counts. god i suck at chemistry. my strongest point is Forensics, the option. and even in that i suck.

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
my trial mark was 35%

and i have ancient tomz

then i have SDD and Chemistry on wednesday

i'm fucked

raped

what ever you call it

-sophie-

HSC
Usually if I'm weak in a subject I just do papers and papers and I improve. But, I've done all the papers, and I still feel as if I don't know anything. I don't have one module in which I know every dot point well.

Chem kills me.

But hey, after chem it's all over!

Caz69

totally screwed!!

Im totally screwed too! my trial mark was 40%... i totally SUCK at chemistry i hate it.. i do 12units so i dont think its guna count.. considerin my best trial mark was 93% which was CAFS n then worst being chem at 40%.. bit of a different there!! i HATE our option topic.. chemistry of art.. its so hard n crap!!! ARGH IM FUCKED!!!

HSC
chems one of those subjects where you have to of been working hard all year, the concepts are too difficult to pick up and learn in the space of a day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)