Who's Totally Screwed For Chemistry (1 Viewer)

Rickdog

grand member
HSC
yeah you pretty much know it or you dont
theres no point being in between

ishq

brown?
HSC
tasha_1704 said:
WHO'S TOTALLY SCREWED FOR CHEMISTRY
*raises hand*

I'm dead tomorrow - but, somehow, beyond caring...

Caz69

Casmira said:
chems one of those subjects where you have to of been working hard all year, the concepts are too difficult to pick up and learn in the space of a day
Iv been working all year for it n still didnt understand it and i still dont know! i know parts of chem n the rest just totally confuses me! Chemistry jus doesnt make sense to me! ARGH I HATE IT!! but its my last exam so WOOOO!!

HSC
same, i didnt know electrochemistry/shipwrecks at all. I spent about aweek on those now I know them perfectly, now I'm just doing some simple 'find the mass' calculations im shit at

youre not going to be perfect at chem, if yu where you'd get 100% dont worry and chillax, high 70s gets you close to 90s aligned! you guys will go fine, it will come back to you IF YOU REMAIN CALM if you panic, all the study in the world will disapeer!

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
On the one hand, I think I know enough to get me a good mark. On the other hand, I don't know what makes me think that, because I only got 60% for the trials, and I haven't exactly been killing myself studying.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
ME ME ME!!!!! lol i just cant be fucked anymore

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Is there anybody else who should be studying for Chemistry right now but isn't?
hehe, I think all of us here shoulkd be studying chem, but arent!

as for me, Ive had to cram 3 modules in one night and 1 day, I havnt studied chem since StuVac (obviously)...but all i need is revision, but it seems theres so much to revise, I doubt im gonna get through all of it!

as for the option, all i did over the weekend was practice every single question i could find in the success book, I couldnt be bothered going trough my notes, theyre too long, boring and irritating... plus we werent tested on the option in the trials, so the only study ive done fot the option was from doing past paper questions from success!..having english ext on monday kind of stuffed me up, even though i only spent the day before studying it.

Bah, Im outta here, I still have a whole module and 3/5 of another left!!! plus pracs...ahhh!!!!

anywas... lets hope the exam is pritty average... Good luck!

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Hehe, I'm so gonna fail, I don't know any of the pracs, not many of the equations and only a few of the big long "application to society" type dotpoints that are worth like 8 marks.

HSC
ive been studying since about a week after the trials (late august) if i dont go well, people will die

kkitty56

HSC
Ive studied a bit.. I should do more.. i suck at the calculations so i might go over them later and maybe the local catchment crap they shoved in chemical monitoring and management.. Anyone doing Forensics as their option?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
yep me. and i suck. i used to really enjoy it. but i know nothing. fuck im screwed

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
The headlines after the chem exam is marked:

Casmira fails Chemistry Exam
Board officials murdered by Greek Mafia
:uhhuh: :uhhuh:

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
*raises hand*

I've just crossed out all the dot points they've tested on before. I'm just going to cram for the ones that haven't appeared; the rest I leave to my um, clairvoyant abilities in the exam room :( Haha I'm so going to disappoint my teacher.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Guys, stop complaining about how much you suck and go back to revision. :p

Good luck for tomorrow morning! :)

(I finish my HSC tomorrow! :D)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)