Who's Totally Screwed For Chemistry (1 Viewer)

nickichicki01

hmmm...
HSC
haha sorry im bout to it just seems hopeless...
Thanks for the luck but i think ill need so much more than that....
(but hey ii finish tomorrow too woohoo!!!)

jessiestar

HSC
yay for people who have chem as their last exam!!!!!!! sooo cant wait....

xx__savannah

HSC
I'm so grateful that I am repeating Chem next year, there's no way I'm ready for it. I'm going over Shipwrecks now, I know Production best, but I don't remember doing any work for CMM.
All in all, I'm starting to consider my best friend (also accelerated) as lucky because she's in too much pain to come to school to do the exam.

HSC
I knew it was 'Chemistry' (saw this on the front forum page, but only part of)

me me me!! so many goddamn equations and pracs to remember!

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Hehe, I'm so gonna fail, I don't know any of the pracs, not many of the equations and only a few of the big long "application to society" type dotpoints that are worth like 8 marks.

i hardly know any of my pracs too, hopefully i can just make it up in the exam, or maybe i should go study them now... hmm either way im screwed

Aloshan

Leave School
HSC
im fucked.very very fucked.so fucked in fact that I dont care at all.I dont even consider it an exam anymore .im going to leave early and study for my physics paper on fri.fuck it.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
im kinda screwed because i know jack all for shipwrecks. finished all my notes, yet i don't know much....im scared.

b0b444

HSC
notice none of the people who aren't fucked are not on here whining about how fucked they are? they're sitting in front of a text book relaxing with all the knowledge they have. exactly what you lot should be doing!

PS: GL chem ppl

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
b0b444 said:
notice none of the people who aren't fucked are not on here whining about how fucked they are? they're sitting in front of a text book relaxing with all the knowledge they have. exactly what you lot should be doing!

PS: GL chem ppl
I'm sitting in front of a textbook, but by no means am I relaxed.

I haven't been this stressed about any of my exams yet. Forensics is possibly the worst option one can have. Bio, then Physics. For someone who does only Chemistry, it's a bloody nightmare.

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
I am so screwed. Yep, still. I know hardly anything about industrial chem, and can't remember too many equations. I hope the questions are nice to me.

jessiestar

HSC
rnitya_25 said:
im kinda screwed because i know jack all for shipwrecks. finished all my notes, yet i don't know much....im scared.

OMG same!! if only my teacher had actually tayght us this before the trials... wait.. actually taught us at all sinc i remember doing this whole topic myself n have NO idea lol

o0_jolie_0o

HSC
OMG ITS CHEMISTRY TOMORROW!!! *WOOT WOOT* ahh you won't be hearing me wooting after the exam though... roflmao...

Captain pi

HSC
*raises left shoulder*

I am so stuffed for Industrial Chemistry. I don't know anything about it. :( [comment]It is hence fortunate that I know everything about Shipwrecks, Corrosion, and Restoration.[/comment]

*hugs everyone*

suhini

HSC
poodoorfan said:
anyone else have ancient history tuesday and then chemistry on wednesday????
they are the 2 subjects with the most amount of work to study for, for me anyway cos i have to do heaps of study for chem to get a decent mark, and im trying to do both at the same time, it's so hard.
dude i had 3unit english on monday, ancient today and chem tomoro. its my last exam, and im at the stage of i dont mind if i get a mark of 70. lol. i just want this week and the hsc to b over!!!!!

and yes i am slightly screwed. esp for CFC's n stuff...

ok no...i had to edit this and change my statement. i am fucked. oh well...there is always post hsc parties to drink the problems away....cough...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)