• Manly

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Sharks

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Yeah, I can't believe noone is talking about the Storm.

They have the easiest run home of all the contenders -- Knights, Sharks, Warriors, bye, Tigers.

They could easily finish in second spot on the ladder, hosting a home final in Melbourne and earning the double chance. First week against seventh (chances are this is either Tigers, Sharks or Eagles) should be a win. Preliminary on Saturday night at Aussie Stadium would follow.

Storm certainly are a good chance this year.

Forget the Dragons. Everyone hypes them up like this after they deliver an awesome performance. Then they screw it up. If they play like last night for the rest of the season, good luck to any team trying to keep them to less than 30 points in the match.

But they won't. Case in point is my soccer team. Last week we played first, who'd only lost one match and conceded ten goals all season. We were fired up, we played awesomely and beat them 6 - 1. Today, we played a team at the bottom of the ladder, played crap and lost 2 - 1. Oh well, at least we are still clear in third spot... semi finals next week! WOOOOO! During trials!

Broncos/Eels vs Dragons/Bulldogs grand final ... doubt it will be Broncos vs Eels or Dragons vs Bulldogs. At the moment, I'm favouring towards Broncos vs Dragons. But that's only because El Masri is out and I'm not sure how the Dogs will aim up.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
At the moment, I'm favouring towards Broncos vs Dragons. But that's only because El Masri is out and I'm not sure how the Dogs will aim up.
i would love to see that. whole family goes for saints except my sister and i

it would take me back to the gf's of '92 and '93, with a similar result of course! lol

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Damn bookie..... that hurts, oh well, im sure u knew i was the other person to pick the sharkies.... lets do it boys, jog it in!

madmanjd

HSC
its between dragons broncos and storm. but i gotta admit whoever voted sharks sure is loyal. not me tho. no siree. and i just cant see eels winning anything for a few years...i have no logical explanation for why they just wont win. how come no-one voted for cowboys though? if MANLY get a vote......

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Ohh, come on madmanjd. Have some faith in the sharkies. If we pick up form this weekend and kimmorley gets back to some early form will be right back in it. Dont tell me your one of those guys who supports there team when there good and then gives them the cold shoulder during the tough times.

madmanjd

HSC
im not. i cant be. sharks never performed that well. and even though i will be going for them this whole season, they dont have what it takes to win, not this year. i think it takes an absolutely dedicated fan to truly believe that they can win, the way they are going now....

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
I voted for the Dragons so they can have the pressure

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Suney_J said:
I voted for the Dragons so they can have the pressure
Haha, I hate you!

There was a poll on the NRL site, which went like this:

After last night's dominant display, do you think the Dragons have what it takes to win the 2005 premiership? (Total votes: 7867)

Yes ( 55.4%)
No ( 44.6%)

On the WORL forums --- a ninemsn forum for predominantly Dragons supporters --- the agreement was that we were to all vote 'no' as much as possible.

I still think that the NRL poll was stupid, though. Because it doesn't matter how poorly or well the Dragons are playing, they still have 'what it takes' to win a premiership. The question *should* have read "After last night's dominant display, do you think the Dragons will win the 2005 premiership?"

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
beccaxx said:
ahem
where r the knights in that?
Not included because they're shit.

My pick is Brisbane.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)