Whose attending Ultimo Tafe - Semester 2? (1 Viewer)

workerdude85

HSC
N/A
Anyone new enrolments from here at Ultimo Tafe??

In particular Accounting??

Message me,

also any second book sellers here??

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
welcome :)

does anyone else besides me think that TAFE ultimo has too many security guards?

Horst Burkhardt

Bastard Sys***** of Hell
HSC
Stevo. said:
Yeah I go Ultimo.

Yeah there are too many security guards and why are they all from South Asia?
Hmmm... my lot are the ones "of Middle Eastern Appearance" xD

They're pretty decent - especially considering I'm about the most suspicious-looking person on campus (small shoulder pack hidden under a black coat with two cameras inside and the coat has safety glasses hanging out etc. and I look shady by my very nature...)

Anyhow, anyone from here that does attend Ultimo TAFE, I'm the weirdo with the camera and black coat - feel free to say hi to me :) I'd be charmed to meet some of the community in a non-cyber context.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
haha there's this one security guard right? he's like weak looking compared to the other security guards. apparently my mate made fun of him within ear shot but i didn't see it. then on another occasion our class group was hanging out at break, and we were laughing about stuff and the guy had a go at our friend cause she was giggling and thought it was about him. haha that security is is paranoid and shit now. we're going to stir him up next time he tries anything like that again to really shit him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)