Whose hand will be sore after tomorrows test? (1 Viewer)

Famine

HSC
Mine will. Have you guys noticed that a lot of the questions they ask pretty much ask you to explain your whole knowledge of a very broad subject. ie, "Identify information technology (hardware, software and communications) that would be required to support this website"

This question from the 2003 HSC IPT paper pretty much asks you to sum up everything there is about running a website. *sigh*, I hope I write fast enough in the exam.

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
definitely... my hand killed afta da trials... and i have chem da next day this time as well!!!! nooooo

rama_v

HSC
I'm hoping that the big markers thsi year will be mainly storyboards adn DFD's, to reduce the load of writing.

I feel more for the modern history students though - 3 hours of pure essay writing is unbelievably tough on the hands :(

Freaky

HSC
N/A
My hand wont be... God bless the board of studies allowing me to use a computer in my exams because i have messy handwritting.

:D

Famine

HSC
I also have chemistry the next day, and then physics on the friday! 3 hard subjects in 1 week. I do feel sorry for people that do Ancient History and IPT though!

frangipani13

HSC
my hand definitely will...after trials i had this fat red lump on my middle + index fingers from where my pen was and an ache in my elbow....ipt isnt too hard, its just heaps to learn then recounting everything and applying it to a scenario....my friend has ancient and ipt tomoz i feel really sorry for her! such a load to get thru.

sNiPeR_24

Fo' shizzle
HSC
asscookie said:
MINE. I think I have ancient history before it too :(
OUCH!! Good luck :S

Yeah my hand will be sore after IPT - it always is after 3 hours of writing. But at least one saving grace is that there's no extended responses. I'd much prefer a few 6-markers than some 20-markers.

Marky24

HSC
Yup , Im happy coz it will be my last day .. but I have Ancient in the morning too :(

HSC
A friend of mine told me on wed he has Software design and after that his got 3 other exams for the rest of the week. Thats 4 exams in 3 days lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)