• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Whose line is it anyway? WTF! (2 Viewers)

frootloop

HSC
OMG there are actually others that love this show too!!! :D (on the Comedy Channel... sif stay up to watch TV in the wee hours of the night... love my sleep too much)

I was laughing so hard when Richard Simmons was on the show! Haven't seen the one with Robin Williams... and I've kind of stopped watching it because of uni and everything.

I guess the out-dated clothing gets to me sometimes (cause the show's pretty old... it finished a few years ago and they just show repeats now). And all the females they've had on the show sucked. The regulars were the best though!

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Aw. Am I the only Josie Lawrence fan amongst us?

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Greg Proops?

I haven't watched this show for ages. Colin is definitely my favourite. He's by far the cleverest and most random. One of my favourite lines is from Scenes from a Hat, the scene was "Other jobs that Sumo wrestlers do for money", and he comes out on stage, does this weird stomping manouevre, and (obviously having not thought out what he was going to say) says, "Anyone else want their... clams.. shut?"

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Colin is my favorite, too. He is so random, it's hilarious! He's the only one who can put the whole cast in hysterics. I love it when he cracks Ryan up, like with "TAPIOCAAAA!" and "The cat!" Hee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)