whts avg age of getting laid in au? (1 Viewer)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Atotoi said:
meh...it'll be hard to stop underage shennanigans anyway!
Unless you've got a "Nineteen-Eighty-Four" George Orwell world with Junior Anti-sex leagues.. you will not stop 15 year olds getting it on.
I think the younger kids are maturing too quickly.
This may sound very fuddy duddy - but when i was in year 8, i stayed home on weekends and played Driver.. never going newhere else except the soccer field.

Now..ive been hearing and seeing 14 year olds getting drunk and roaming the streets for parties hosted by older people *mainly 18th's*.... got no respect these horny youngin's i tell ya
hey i agree with Atotoi...last year we went to one of our family friend's 50th's.....all these 13/14 year olds were running around stealing alcohol to get drunk and then were playing truth or dare to all strip or grope each other....
my 13 year old sister wants a bra to fill nothing.its like her wearing socks if she has no feet...but she sees all those bra's and stuff that are padded and on sale in the kids sections of shops! she wants mum to buy her those mini mini mini skirts which cover just her ass...like hello? its not slut ville. her and her bf talk about sex non stop. i never thought about sex till i was at least 15...the age for people having sex is getting younger and younger. most my grade at school are 18 and still virgins.....waiting for the right moment with their long term partners.
when i was 13....i still wore clothes my mum picked out. i watched saturday disney or whatever. i did not try tp flaunt what i didnt have. yuk i hate the kids you see walking around town looking like sluts...i think the media has had such a big impact on this generation, and i feel sorry for the future generations.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I think kids are going to regret all the shit they get upto when they are young when they realise that their 18th is going to be a non-event because all that stuff they get to do now, they've been doing anyway.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
exactly- they r robbing themselves of a childhood

being 13 is not about getting drunk and fucking around- no matter who u r

when i was that age i was happy to hang out with friends and play a game of soccer in the park. some ppl would say its the fault of companies who market an image of what u should be like b4 u even finish going thru puberty-->fucking stupid and wrong watching kids that age act so stupid...i just wish they would develop their minds

nova

HSC
Cactus said:
If BOTH under 16, it is legal
If ONE under 16 and the age difference is less than 2 yrs, it is legal
If BOTH over 16, legal
You've got it all wrong.

Under 16, no matter if one or both partners are, its Illegal
If under 18 but over 16, there has to be an age gap of no more than 2 years. (eg. a 16yo can have sex with an 18yo but not a 19yo)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
My friends and I were having a conversation the other week, about how old is to old to still be a virgin, we ended up deciding that 21 is the limit

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
I'm 18 now anyways, i dont think id want to do the deed with a girl younger than 16... so immature at that age, i knew a guy that got with a girl 4 years younger than him before.. lol

he copped a bit of shite for that.

Egghead

HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
i thought it was 16 for girl, 17 for guys or something
Geez, somehow girls have it at 16 by themselves or something. Seriously? If it was 16 for girls it would be 16 for guys also. Think about it !! Unless of course its homosexual....

Antler

Custom User Title
HSC
You bumped a 2 year old thread to say "I heard it was 16-17"?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
nova said:
You've got it all wrong.

Under 16, no matter if one or both partners are, its Illegal
If under 18 but over 16, there has to be an age gap of no more than 2 years. (eg. a 16yo can have sex with an 18yo but not a 19yo)
No, you're still wrong. In NSW anyway:

Both under 16 they are commiting a crime on each other
One under 16 is illegal
Both over 16 its free game unless they are your teacher or a cop or doctor or someone else in an authority position.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
it aint really "getting laid" because they aint getting sex regularly...

and at the age of 16 sex is just something the kiddies do to see what its like...eg. smoking weed, getting pissed...

Maximus

Decimus Meridius
HSC
Numbers I heard were incredibly lwoer than the ones I'm hearing here. Then again, I think I heard them on Beauty and the Beast...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)