Why are Christians drunken fools? (1 Viewer)

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
LoL so much racism in this thread and it doesnt relate to the topic. I'm asian so i'll just conceal myself and watch you guys fight and destroy each other.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
My eyes are perfectly normal. Maybe you guys suffer from stupidity inherited from your parents OR your mothers did drugs and alcohol when she was pregnant with you which is why you're sos stupid.

HSC
My eyes are perfectly normal. Maybe you guys suffer from stupidity inherited from your parents OR your mothers did drugs and alcohol when she was pregnant with you which is why you're sos stupid.
did alcohol thats why you are sos stupid

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
dont fucking talk about my mum ok? srsly, go back to the qinqhai province
i wont fucking talk about your mum... I'll talk about fucking your mum. o_O im not chinese that's just the mistake you white people make because you're stupid. MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET YOU'RE EYES CHECKED.

HSC
how racist are people these days? It's you 'aussie bogans' that give this country such a bad name. We're dumbfucks just because we believe in a transcendent being? I don't think so 'm8', just shows we have something to believe in, it does not make us dumb. Besides, just think about all the Muslims and Chinese/Asian doctors that may save your life or someone important to you one day. Be a shame if they assumed 'Aussie. What a dumbfuck. Let this waste of space die' wouldn't it? NOT. Half the things you are using right now came about as a result of an intelligent person who most definitely was an Asian 'who needed to get his eyes checked'.

HSC
how racist are people these days? It's you 'aussie bogans' that give this country such a bad name. We're dumbfucks just because we believe in a transcendent being? I don't think so 'm8', just shows we have something to believe in, it does not make us dumb. Besides, just think about all the Muslims and Chinese/Asian doctors that may save your life or someone important to you one day. Be a shame if they assumed 'Aussie. What a dumbfuck. Let this waste of space die' wouldn't it? NOT. Half the things you are using right now came about as a result of an intelligent person who most definitely was an Asian 'who needed to get his eyes checked'.
ahahahahah what a shit post

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
the above picture is just a shitter picture and shitter slogan of KKK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)