Why are NRL players such terrible human beings? (1 Viewer)

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
recreational and perfomance enhancing drugs, gang rape/group sex, numerous and repeated drunken episodes, wife-beating, glassing beautiful american women, urinating on club patrons.
sometimes all at once.

probably missed a heap of other stuff.

vent your disgust.
now.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
they are human as are we and i am sure that if any of us were in a similar social position to them and the media was to be alerted of some of the things you or i do i our lives, it would result in a similar portrayal.

...watch ACA less my friend.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
recreational and perfomance enhancing drugs, gang rape/group sex, numerous and repeated drunken episodes, wife-beating, glassing beautiful american women, urinating on club patrons.
sometimes all at once.

vent your disgust.
now.
Moar like vent disgust at your mum amirite

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
they are human as are we and i am sure that if any of us were in a similar social position to them and the media was to be alerted of some of the things you or i do i our lives, it would result in a similar portrayal.
no, not really. i don't think i'll ever do any of those things, particulary if i'm a pro footy player.

everyone has their misdemeanors, but when you're held in such high regard by society as these players are, you'd think they'd know someone is going to find out and shit will probably hit the roof when you glass your beautiful american girlfriend.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
no, not really. i don't think i'll ever do any of those things, particulary if i'm a pro footy player.

everyone has their misdemeanors, but when you're held in such high regard by society as these players are, you'd think they'd know someone is going to find out and shit will probably hit the roof when you glass your beautiful american girlfriend.
man even minor misdemeanors by footballers get headline news attention.

yet 100 people could be massacred in one night in another country and we wouldn't give a fuck.

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
i use recreational and performance inhancing drugs

while fucking ur mum, guy

helps me last all night

she gets pretty sore and tender down there by the end of it ay

Roy9

HSC
Repeatedly dropped on their heads at birth

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Most sports stars have poor or incomplete education and a sense of narcissistic self-entitlement hello i am an armchair pop psychologist

Mozza91

HSC
Some of them are dickheads but the majority aren't.
Other codes have problems but because there is no interest in the other sports it gets no coverage.

Hornby

Banned
HSC
Other codes have problems but because there is no interest in the other sports it gets no coverage.
I agree with that except your blatant dislike for any other code. It's the select few who are the dickheads giving the game a bad name, but the reason this thread is up is because we live in NSW and NRL is predominantly a NSW/QLD game, hence the media put more attention on it rather then any incidents involving AFL players, which is predominantly Victorian. The only NSW team is the Swans and I can't remember the last incident involving them apart from the Barry Hall saga last year. They're not going to promote incidents involving Carlton, Collingwood or Richmond players (worst offenders) because there's a select few who follow these clubs from NSW, so there's no market for the media whatsoever. The media are out to make a buck, exploiting the indecencies or the trip -ups that NRL players are bound to make providing it for us the predominantly NRL following community.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
sometimes all at once.

vent your disgust.
now.
can i vent my disgust at you?

and i agree with the others itt, watch less ACA, these people are normal human beings. as if other guys haven't had gang bangs where people have been willing. and it's been said that katie milligan threw a glass at greg bird first, so if someone throws something at you, you throw it back. he just happens to be good at throwing, unluckily for both of them. she stood by him and didn't want to press charges, just putting it out there.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
can i vent my disgust at you?

and i agree with the others itt, watch less ACA, these people are normal human beings. as if other guys haven't had gang bangs where people have been willing. and it's been said that katie milligan threw a glass at greg bird first, so if someone throws something at you, you throw it back. he just happens to be good at throwing, unluckily for both of them. she stood by him and didn't want to press charges, just putting it out there.
you should prepare yourself for a marriage of spousal abuse

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
by interest you mean news limited investment right?

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Reni Matuia: chance after chance after chance after chance.

Then said he had 2 houses to pay mortgages off, lucky enough the pathetic and desperate cronulla sharks took him aboard.

Chance after chance after chance, now just FUCK OFF! seriously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)