Why aren't our enrolment appointments released in myUNSW yet? (1 Viewer)

franklhy

HSC
"SEMESTER 2 RE-ENROLMENT
Continuing students: your Enrolment Appointment for Semester 2 ARE AVAILABLE NOW. Appointments open progressively from Monday 11 May."

they said that the appointments would start opening from today onwards. but mine aren't out yet. i'll be enroling into telecommunications engineering. anyone from other faculties have your appointments released already for Semester 2 2009?

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC
as far as I can see, if you login to myunsw, click 'my student profile', then 'enrolment appointments', then select 'view enrolment appointments for Semester 2 2009', it should show you the dates during which you can enrol.

franklhy

HSC
yup i tried that. but it just says "You have no enrolment appointments for this term."

i'm not a continuing student btw.

eye ov azazel

Dismembered Member
HSC
N/A
Undergraduate 3710 - Mechanical & Manufacturing Eng 27 Teaching Period Two 2009 19/05/2009 14:00 PM 30/06/2009 17:00 PM

looks like 19th may it is

eye ov azazel

Dismembered Member
HSC
N/A
where did you get that info from?
from my.unsw.

go to enrolment appointments, then under the drop box arrow thing click on semester 2 2009.

not sure if it'd be different for everyone, but it'll generally be around that time.

u can check urs anyways.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
wtf is an enrolment appointment?
Enrolling for subjects for Semester 2. All done online. Probably usage of "enrolment appointment" to make it sound formal and all part of procedure. They could have just called it "timetabling schedule - Semester 2" imo.

eye ov azazel

Dismembered Member
HSC
N/A
its not a physical appointment, i think it depends on if you are eligible to enrol in the following semester, not 100% sure lol.

if u go to my.unsw and u look under enrolment appointment for the current semester it just shows you the courses you've enrolled in and times.
i guess u can say it is where u enrol into your courses.

cant check on my.unsw now, 'service unavailable'...

edit: b10

HSC
Enrolling for subjects for Semester 2. All done online. Probably usage of "enrolment appointment" to make it sound formal and all part of procedure. They could have just called it "timetabling schedule - Semester 2" imo.
"pick subjects 2 do 4 ur degree lyk next smester" imo

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
high five fantasy27! 14th

but hey i think the longer you are at uni...the earlier is your enrollment date?? :S

franklhy

HSC
anyone status is still "You have no enrolment appointments for this term." ?

i'm gonna enrol into telecommunications engineering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)