Why arnt they opening slots (1 Viewer)

L

LaraB

usually that means there is a quota on the minimum number of students required per class... so they won't open it unless they know that there are more students enrolled...

i'd contact the uni coordinator coz i had that for one unit last year and it was a mistake - they set the quota too low.

School_Burger

Old Member
HSC
Ok i tried calling up the unit co-ordinator...didnt pick up :burn:
so i called the tutorial reg phoneline...
they said they contacted the IT department and the lots shud be open later today

Damn that sucks, gotta keep monitoring :mad1: :sleep:

L

LaraB

School_Burger said:
Ok i tried calling up the unit co-ordinator...didnt pick up :burn:
so i called the tutorial reg phoneline...
they said they contacted the IT department and the lots shud be open later today

Damn that sucks, gotta keep monitoring :mad1: :sleep:
Yeah. If it's still not fixed later today - email the coordinator just in case.

The thing with most stuff ups that involve unit coordinator's undoing quotas or allowing you to change tutes etc is that you have to go to the student centre in person most times and get them to change it. This is because you have to present an email from the unit coordinator that proves you have permissino to register/enrol in that class.

So if you email the unit coordinator and print it out it saves time later on.

But give the unit coordinator a call again if it's not fixed - let them know you emailed them too and they should be able to help you.

Unit coordinators tend to get a bit bitchy this time of year coz some have literally hundreds of phone calls from 1st years with this kinda stuff so if you're ridiculous polite and appreciative they seem to help you waaaay quicker.

School_Burger

Old Member
HSC
is this the time of year that unit co-ordinators unplug their phones :D

Its fixed, forgot to print out reciept damn lol
thanks for the help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)