why boys go bonkers for boobs... (1 Viewer)

yer8899

HSC
Two of my friends (who are girls) asked me this once... it was quite an awkward conversation.

But it's such an interesting question. It's like it's hardwired into our heads - it's crazy. It's obviously closely linked with biology, but I think the people who say it's cos we 'sucked our mum's tits' as a baby is retarded. Why then, don't gay guys go bonkers for boobies?

Mmm, boobies.

Oh and I think Jerry Seinfield once questioned this, and said it's the fact that they're covered up... and if girls were to cover up their arms, guys would go ballistic for that hot forearm.

But I'unno.
[youtube]aUPbf1fjzVw[/youtube]

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Personally I'm a man for supple toes.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
if u suck your tits hard enough, milk comes out
yeer 8 science teacher said.
some guy played with his nipples for 2 decades.
was able to breast feed for 2 minutes.
then i went 'LOLWUT' after class.
and then proceeded to punch someone 2 days after and got told off by teacher lol.

Personally I'm a woman for supple toes.
Fixed.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Because they miss their childhood.

JasmineNuytre

I AM ACTUALLY BIGPOLE
HSC
I am a straight female but I think the way the penis looks is feral, I love the feeling of it inside of me but the look? yuck, also a tongue can do the job of a penis and better.

Optimus Prime

Electric Beats
Wherevr sentient beings are being mistreated
HSC
I am a straight female but I think the way the penis looks is feral, I love the feeling of it inside of me but the look? yuck, also a tongue can do the job of a penis and better.
Look I have a big tongue but it's certainly not 6 inches long and thick like a penis. If you think tongues can do better you're doin it wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)