• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Why can't I access premium if I've already paid? (1 Viewer)

Ben24

HSC
I've already paid for premium access but when I log in it says I can only access standard

Riviet

HSC
N/A
When did you pay? And try going to User CP, then group memberships; see if the premium option is available there.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Ben24 said:
I've already paid for premium access but when I log in it says I can only access standard
Did you pay via paypal or netbank?

Ben24

HSC
Riviet said:
When did you pay? And try going to User CP, then group memberships; see if the premium option is available there.
Group memberships isn't there. And I paid a couple of days ago. Does it take longer than that before you can start using it?

Ben24

HSC
bubz :D said:
Did you pay via paypal or netbank?
I used paypal. I think I have found the problem. How long does it take for them to validate my account and do I have to wait until they do before I can use this site? What is netbank? Is it faster? I might be willing to pay again if it gets me access sooner

Last edited:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Hey Ben - i just checked our records and not exactly sure why it didn't go through immediately. Your account will be activated shortly!

blackbetty69

HSC
this happened to me as well. I paid on sunday. should it be done by now?

blackbetty69

HSC
ok call me a noob but i can't find it. all i can find is the paid subscriptions link and that just leads me to more info about premium

blackbetty69

HSC
still can't get it working. can't find the group membership link in User CP. why would this link be there for some and not for others? Surely it would be the option within this link that would change? Whats going on?!

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
It took me a bit more than a week to get mine but if your premium membership has been activated - there should be some new links underneath the usual - user cp, FAQ, New posts etc. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)