Why can't I stop crying (1 Viewer)

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
SweetSeasons said:
no I didn't... because my friends shit me to tears when they do that about their bf's/gf's... hence why I post about it online insted of running to them... not that they would be their any way... They hardly knew him or how close me and him where so they don't really care all to much.

Yeah I know.. I need new friends
Did you by any chance stop talking to/hanging out with your friends around the point you started going out with this guy? I find a lot of people do that. Be honest with yourself.

If you care about, and are open to them, and you show them this, they will more than likely reciprocate.

SweetSeasons

HSC
hfis said:
Did you by any chance stop talking to/hanging out with your friends around the point you started going out with this guy? I find a lot of people do that. Be honest with yourself.

If you care about, and are open to them, and you show them this, they will more than likely reciprocate.

no my friends have been ditching me for over a year to be with their bf's... even when I was with him I tried to make time for them... but they still continued to ditch me... my 3 best girl friends I have only seen 4 or so times this year because they couldn't be stuffed to make the effort... I still saw my not as close friends, my drinking buddies and I still do see them.. but they aren't close, which is why they don't care and I don't want them to be brought down by my problems

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
SweetSeasons said:
no my friends have been ditching me for over a year to be with their bf's... even when I was with him I tried to make time for them... but they still continued to ditch me... my 3 best girl friends I have only seen 4 or so times this year because they couldn't be stuffed to make the effort... I still saw my not as close friends, my drinking buddies and I still do see them.. but they aren't close, which is why they don't care and I don't want them to be brought down by my problems
Well, fix this. Unless of course there is a deeper reason why you're not close to them.

Bringing yourself closer to people you can get along and have fun with works wonders for distancing your mind from the pain associated with memories you would much rather forget. And, when it happens again, you will have a bunch of people you can talk to about it.

davin

HSC
N/A
rule of thumb....if someone wants to see other people, they've probably got people in mind or are just looking for a way to ease out of the relationship anyway.

one of the problems with emotions and relationships is they can turn very quickly on you...one point they seem fine, the next they're gone

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
bittersweet em said:
i have been crying every minute of today because my bf said he "wanted to experiment with other girls but still be together", i was okay with that, because i kind of wanted to as well.
Wow, and you're in your HSC year? BOS continues to astound me.

HSC
don't worry emily he's a wanker evidently, just do what all us greeks do and outcast him as a turk and find yourself a real greek, ie. go too northen greece :p

davin

HSC
N/A
bittersweet_em said:
will i destroy all chances of getting back with him if i turn up at his house uninvited and beg for him back?
yes.....from my experience...begging doesn't get relationships back

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
No of course not, it'll just make him hate you, think you're an obsessive bitch, and an easy lay if he ever needs it

monzi

HSC
---

Hun, life is short the pain will heal trust me and you'll find somebody else. Like they say 'Time heals all wounds' and I know how you feel been through the same thing with my ex-boyfriend you just learn to accept it eventually. But all the best :)

SweetSeasons

HSC
yeah ur ex sounds like a pretty big wank... I know when u like some one you think the sun shines out of their ass... but serious... I don't think I could be with a guy who wanted to see other people, I'd be way to hurt.

And don't worry hun, I got dumped a week b4 my first english exam by my first bf lol.. u've still got a year left till urs.

HSC
bittersweet_em said:
will i destroy all chances of getting back with him if i turn up at his house uninvited and beg for him back?
even if it does, i wouldn't do it; you can find plenty of other guys and if you maintain a greek fetish (ie. high standards ;)) then there is shitloads of other greeks out there who'd go for you ... especially at uni they all do engineering, law or business

SweetSeasons

HSC
Casmira said:
even if it does, i wouldn't do it; you can find plenty of other guys and if you maintain a greek fetish (ie. high standards ;)) then there is shitloads of other greeks out there who'd go for you ... especially at uni they all do engineering, law or business
I want a nurse or a teacher.. are there any greeks that follow those professions :p

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
hey sweetseasons hang in there you'll be fine =] it just takes time to heal and come to terms that you two are no longer together. Here's a song that i hope makes you feel better:

Blaque -"When The Last Teardrop Falls"

It's so hard to lose the one you love
To finally have to say goodbye
You try to be strong but the pain keeps holdin' on
And all that you can do is cry
Deep within your heart you know it's time to move on
When the fairy tale that you once knew is gone

[Chorus:]
When the last tear drop falls
I'll still be holdin' on to all of our memories
And all of what used to be

I will stand tall
And know that you're here with me in my heart

So now I'm alone and life keeps movin' on
But my destination still unknown, oh yeah
Will there be a time when I'll fall in love again?
When I was meant to walk these streets alone
If there was just one wish I could be granted here tonight
It would be to have you right back by my side

[Chorus]

Now it's time for me to find my happiness again
And the emptiness from missin' you
Will never ever end, baby

[Chorus]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)