Why Democracy fails (1 Viewer)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
NB: That's not an absolutist stance. Hence why there is leeway for women to be involved in other things such as being the CEO of multi-billion dollar financial institutions.

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
i fucking hate children so much

i dont understand the joy people get from them

they are just small needy little dumb cunts, if i wanted some retarded cunt around id adopt a downs sufferer

dogs > children

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
Well women can't necessarily do things because they've got other shit going for them. Society as a whole allows women to take alternate lifestyle choices to men. They can be mothers and/or middle management, as opposed to being heavily involved in the executive. Men are less able, in a social sense, to stay at home and raise a child and let the woman go and earn the $$$$$. Mainly because men aren't ingrained to pursue this. I sure as shit don't want to stay at home with a baby all day everyday, but that's not to say that I won't love my children. I'm purely of the opinion that women are interested in what they are because of what they're told to be interested in, not what they are inherently due to be drawn to due to their hormonal balances and sexual organs.

tl;dr: women do shit because people have told them to not because they have vaginas
m8 men and women have very different brains at the very physiological level they are structured in a different way

they have different cognitive profiles and different personality profiles

men are object/thing oriented while women are interested in other people and relationships

nobody is deying that there is likely some enviromental variance that contributes to the different behavioral outcomes of men and women but i would bet you my bottom dollar that practically nearly all of it is due to genetic differences between the sexes

have you heard those stories of those feminists trying to raise boys to be like girls

they pick up bananas and go POWOWOWOWOW with them

theres no overall intellectual differences between men and women as far as i know (though women have a shorter standard deviation meaning there are fewer female geniuses/retards and more average women) but there are massive personality differences

which are certainly going to be substantially heritable

Last edited:

Lentern

HSC
m8 men and women have very different brains at the very physiological level they are structured in a different way

they have different cognitive profiles and different personality profiles

men are object/thing oriented while women are interested in other people and relationships

nobody is deying that there is likely some enviromental variance that contributes to the different behavioral outcomes of men and women but i would bet you my bottom dollar that practically nearly all of it is due to genetic differences between the sexes

have you heard those stories of those feminists trying to raise boys to be like girls

they pick up bananas and go POWOWOWOWOW with them
You are so gross.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I didn't put it across in my post, but I'm trying to describe this all on a moderate level. None of this gender experiment horseshit retarded women do because Daddy left when she was 5.

I'm willing to concede the point that there are certainly differences between the sexes behaviourally on a genetic level, but refuse to believe that it is the major component determining it.

In regards to the quote, I don't really care how he feels about women and neither should anybody else until legislation on the subject arises.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
Democracy's failure can we be explained in this way, if a mysogynist, like Tony Abbott can be the leader of a major party, retain about half the popular vote and be openly criticised for what is quite evident whilst half the electorate is female in the post second feminist revolution, we have issues.
However, in that light there is always an upside, and this is a great way to think about it: http://on.fb.me/ipVbk8
Abbott isn't a misogynist, he's a Catholic. It's an easy mistake to make.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)