Why did you break up with your last ex? (1 Viewer)

BlytheChloe

HSC
ibewatto said:
wat i should have also said is stop thinkin everythin will last for ever, especially at skool. yes there are rare cases where u meet you future partner at skool but i hate. repeat. I HATE people who go, love you forever, always yours etc. i mean its cute and makes people feel good, but its not true, and how insincere does it seem if you say it to every boyfriend/girlfriend.

also ladies and gentlemen, people dont need an excuse to break up with you. its not an australian workplace before IR laws. if someone says, lets break up, you cant really dispute them and say its not a good reason, coz wen it comes down to it, your opinion wont mean shit...if they have decided.
I'm out of school.

HAHA You're still in school!

On a more mature note, teenybopper/romeo+juliet couples make me sick.

Che08

HSC
ibewatto said:
also ladies and gentlemen, people dont need an excuse to break up with you. its not an australian workplace before IR laws. if someone says, lets break up, you cant really dispute them and say its not a good reason, coz wen it comes down to it, your opinion wont mean shit...if they have decided.
Agreed, however its nice to give a reason - helps with closure. Otherwise you just sound like a complete ass. (not speaking from personal experience but from what ive witnessed with friends and stuff)

2) I dunno we've been together for a while so theres a heap of trust there but i guess a deal breaker would be cheating or if we just sort of fell apart i guess. :confused:

spikebuzzard

HSC
Captain Moist said:
1- Because: - she wasn't really my type
- she was a pretty shit girlfriend
- our relationship was boring as, she lived out of town so it was shit.

2- Yeah I'm going with cheating, either that or if she tries to finger me in the arse.
LAWL I KNOW A GIRL WHO DID THAT TO A GUY IN A GUTTER AFTER A PARTY! Whenever we saw her we asked her how her fingers smelt.

spikebuzzard

HSC
a)Last gf i broke up with her after 3 days because it turned out she was the town bicycle (spit-roast with private school boys much?) and i didn't know it till my friends finally decided to break it to me. Broke up with the gf before that because she was really really clingy. And the gf before that cheated on me with some fool and it SUCKED!

b) i'd only break up with a girl if she cheated on me or gave me no space at all. Or not knowing them well enough before you date thing then finding out some really really bad details.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Bitch cheated on me because i was working my arse off trying to maintain an income and also my full time degree.

Then when we split she went and told everyone i cheated on her.

Next gf...hope it won't split; but cheating is just the worst thing you can do

LiLaShYbOoxXx

~doodle~head~haha~
HSC
lol hmmm i dunno probly cheating would piss me off... lol

but i love mine boy far to much to break up over anything else...

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
SipSip said:
Bitch cheated on me because i was working my arse off trying to maintain an income and also my full time degree.

Then when we split she went and told everyone i cheated on her.

Next gf...hope it won't split; but cheating is just the worst thing you can do
no it's not.

Legham

HSC
Cheating then drinking their blood for sustenance (sp?) would be worse imo.

Pace_T

HSC
soo many guys here say their last relationship ended because their gfs cheated on them. is it the case that girls are sluttier than ever or is it just me? i think you need to set the rules in the relationship girls should never walk over guys like that! unless of course the guy is clingy then you cant blame them hehe

BlytheChloe

HSC
Pace_T said:
soo many guys here say their last relationship ended because their gfs cheated on them. is it the case that girls are sluttier than ever or is it just me? i think you need to set the rules in the relationship girls should never walk over guys like that! unless of course the guy is clingy then you cant blame them hehe
Well, just as many guys, if not more than girls, cheat.

Not sluttier, girls just have more options now.

Pace_T

HSC
BlytheChloe said:

yes but guys are allowed to cheat.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Pace_T said:
Most of the time we just don't get caught.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
BlytheChloe said:

I'd say it's about the same, honestly.

x.kuuro.hana.x

HSC
single at the moment, and iv only had two.

first-- we didnt realise we were going out LOfknL

second-- firstly because he forgot about me, and completely ignored me for over a mnth while it was my bday and then when i saw him he was with this 13-year-old (he was 18, me 17) slutt that had hated me cuz she was obsessd with him. second because he was depressed and used that to get attention, putting all his crp on me, telling me that no girl had ever liked him (while we were going out) and that no chick ever would, that i should hate him and stuff, and he ended up telling me i was one of his reasons for wanting to die.

would that be worse then cheating?

also i would dump someone if they cheated on me. if they wanted sex, they should have been going out with someone else in the first place.

(i dont care if you guys think im frigid and stuff, i have big enough trust issues as it is, and i can only give my virginty once, so i want it to be to the right guy)

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
x.kuuro.hana.x said:
single at the moment, and iv only had two.

first-- we didnt realise we were going out LOfknL

second-- firstly because he forgot about me, and completely ignored me for over a mnth while it was my bday and then when i saw him he was with this 13-year-old (he was 18, me 17) slutt that had hated me cuz she was obsessd with him. second because he was depressed and used that to get attention, putting all his crp on me, telling me that no girl had ever liked him (while we were going out) and that no chick ever would, that i should hate him and stuff, and he ended up telling me i was one of his reasons for wanting to die.

would that be worse then cheating?

also i would dump someone if they cheated on me. if they wanted sex, they should have been going out with someone else in the first place.

(i dont care if you guys think im frigid and stuff, i have big enough trust issues as it is, and i can only give my virginty once, so i want it to be to the right guy)
siwei is that you??? :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)