Why did you leave you last job?? (1 Viewer)

MTP

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
there are cleaning procedures at KFC?
yeah, of course. We have to clean the pots, polishing pump, floors, fryers, breading tables..etc.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
MTP said:
yeah, of course. We have to clean the pots, polishing pump, floors, fryers, breading tables..etc.
i think my local kfc missed the memo or something. it was so gross last time i was in there.

Anne Hero

HSC
I got fired for slapping my pimp. He said I was undermining his authority.

zoeanne

HSC
cause KFC is shit...
I would travel in 50mins to get to work. everyweekend. and they would only give me 4 hour shifts.. then wheni worked they said i would finish at 11PM so my rent's or whoeva would be there to pick me up and the manager wouldnt let me leave till like 12PM. and crap like that.
o and my skin was really oily and the workin envrionment is just yuck.
when i went to my next job. (casual at Casella Wines) they asked why i left and i was honost and said cause they stuffed me around. :D it didnt turn them of i still work there when they call me in. yay

Sarah160

HSC
Because my boss gave me four shifts in a row...saturday sunday monday tuesday, after i told her i can only do two because i'm in the midst of the hsc...her response was that she can't cater to my every whim and desire and that she was short staffed enough as it is...so now as opposed to me doing 2 shifts a week i won't be doing any :p

FutureTrader

HSC
withoutaface said:
"Fired for gross negligence."
Def. makes me LOL :D

BTW, for me, I'd say it's because my former employer wasn't encouraging and supportive with unwelcome working environment. EOM.

Peartie

HSC
left woolies because im going overseas and so i kept up the job that paid better

leaving the job im at in a month and a half because im going overseas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)