Why do asian girls love ABC guys but asian guys don't love ABC girls as much? (1 Viewer)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
I find that in general, Asian men just aren't that highly rated in the overall attractiveness stakes with a few exceptions whom I've heard are referred to as 'Hasians', the H standing for 'Hot' and this applies to both genders. I also contest the OP that states ABC girls prefer ABC guys. They actually prefer white or mixed.

Also, who actually LIKES the asian accent? There is nothing romantic about 'I am so ronery...' :rofl: coming out of the mouth of a 5f3 55kg skinny asian male with thick black plastic glasses and a 'moon cake' face (flat, features stamped on rather than sculpted) and thongs?

Not being racist here, just calling it the way it is
Aren't "thongs" an Aussie thing?

ascentyx

HSC
Aren't "thongs" an Aussie thing?
There are 2 people who wear thongs; whites and really really fob people that try to 'fit' into australian culture lol. they also wear i love australia shirts and whatever XD

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
There are 2 people who wear thongs; whites and really really fob people that try to 'fit' into australian culture lol. they also wear i love australia shirts and whatever XD
I wonder what I am..LOL I think I look fob but I am not a fob. AHAHHAAHHAHAH

TommySix

HSC
N/A
What he said

I was at the QVB having a bit of lunch the other day and there was this FOB in tight jeans, ugly cardigan and black Haviannas (sp?) with thick black rimmed glasses.

Not sure if he had an 'I love OZ!' item on him.

TommySix

HSC
N/A
those born there are uglier
Tell that to their native born full blood celebrities... They're not ugly.

But I suppose it is a question of ratios and proportions. A higher proportion of those born or raised here tend to 'look' better in your mind then?

Or are the wealthier ones with better genes (smarter and perhaps better looking) the ones who can afford to leave their places of ancestry and settle in the wealthier places here so can afford the clothes, skincare, food and cars etc to look good?

Bendent

HSC
also because abc guys = australian with asian values which can be passed down

abc girls = weirder looking, and what ajay previously said

samthebear

HSC
Tell that to their native born full blood celebrities... They're not ugly.

But I suppose it is a question of ratios and proportions. A higher proportion of those born or raised here tend to 'look' better in your mind then?

Or are the wealthier ones with better genes (smarter and perhaps better looking) the ones who can afford to leave their places of ancestry and settle in the wealthier places here so can afford the clothes, skincare, food and cars etc to look good?
lol you have to remember that celebrities have the time and money to invest a ton in personal care up till the point of plastic surgery haha but then again! thats true for every single celebrity regardless of nationality lol.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
what fucking idiots think 'thongs' are white orientateD?

have you been to a fuckin asian country? thongs are everywhere.

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
what fucking idiots think 'thongs' are white orientateD?

have you been to a fuckin asian country? thongs are everywhere.
Our countries are basically run by the thong industry.

TommySix

HSC
N/A
lol you have to remember that celebrities have the time and money to invest a ton in personal care up till the point of plastic surgery haha but then again! thats true for every single celebrity regardless of nationality lol.
Ah but they had to have the baseline beauty to become celebrities in the first place. So you have ugly and pretty people in all races, but it is just my observation that there tends to be more ugly Asians than there are attractive ones. Given the fact that the Chinese population (as an example) alone constitutes 1/5 of the entire human race, that makes the ugly/good looking ratio even slimmer for them.

Perhaps it has to do with environmental factors as well as breeding practices. You just don't find full blooded Asian guys who are naturally 6f or above with an athletic build that wasn't gained from years at the gym. Different physiology through diet and centuries of breeding practices that favoured the introverted mandarin rather than the more physically able.

TommySix

HSC
N/A
also because abc guys = australian with asian values which can be passed down

abc girls = weirder looking, and what ajay previously said
ABC girls tend to be sluts (the attractive ones anyway) So what's not to like? :rofl:

ABC guys being Australian with Asian values? That means they're Asian not Australian. What defines a person's culture is not where they're born, but what they actually believe in as well as practice.

jayfo

HSC
lol including your cousin

sick dude

UM we are not related you total bitch. you don't even know what it's like. i stay awake all night bawling my eyes out and contemplating leaving behind everyone i've ever known to be with him. so stop your stupid jokes you fool and just leave me and my life alone. stop tormenting me. your harsh words suck out my soul like a dementor in azkaban.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)