• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Why do asian girls love ABC guys but asian guys don't love ABC girls as much? (1 Viewer)

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
lol yeah obviously you clearly stated that in your thread or whatever so i was just being silllyy

i want to apologise

but fuck lol

can't

samthebear

HSC
Ah but they had to have the baseline beauty to become celebrities in the first place. So you have ugly and pretty people in all races, but it is just my observation that there tends to be more ugly Asians than there are attractive ones. Given the fact that the Chinese population (as an example) alone constitutes 1/5 of the entire human race, that makes the ugly/good looking ratio even slimmer for them.

Perhaps it has to do with environmental factors as well as breeding practices. You just don't find full blooded Asian guys who are naturally 6f or above with an athletic build that wasn't gained from years at the gym. Different physiology through diet and centuries of breeding practices that favoured the introverted mandarin rather than the more physically able.
nah man. the plastic surgery + make up. well i guess they had to look somewhat decent to start with but really, money makes looks go a long way. there's a joke my korean friend told me once about plastic surgery and koreans but i reckon i'd get bashed for telling a racial joke without being korean myself =P

ABC girls tend to be sluts (the attractive ones anyway) So what's not to like? :rofl:

ABC guys being Australian with Asian values? That means they're Asian not Australian. What defines a person's culture is not where they're born, but what they actually believe in as well as practice.
i am so cut =O i think i look pretty alright for an ABC girl but i'm not a slut! i know a fair few good looking ABC girls who arent sluts either! maybe you just need to look past the sluts of asia and you might find better gems.

and no. 'pics or it didnt happen' will not apply to me. you're just going to have to take my word for it.

Kajixtatsu

HSC
Fobby girls have accents... usually LOL love em all cute and all, its personal preference but obviously wouldnt stop me from keeping my options open

Now Year 11 and 12 that's what'll stop you.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Ah but they had to have the baseline beauty to become celebrities in the first place. So you have ugly and pretty people in all races, but it is just my observation that there tends to be more ugly Asians than there are attractive ones. Given the fact that the Chinese population (as an example) alone constitutes 1/5 of the entire human race, that makes the ugly/good looking ratio even slimmer for them.
Fair enough. More Asians means more ugly ones.

In theory.

Then again, it depends on your natural preference for Asians in the first place. Obviously, if Asian women don't appeal to you, then such observations are irrelevant and your views are simply biased. Which they undoubtedly are.

Perhaps it has to do with environmental factors as well as breeding practices. You just don't find full blooded Asian guys who are naturally 6f or above with an athletic build that wasn't gained from years at the gym. Different physiology through diet and centuries of breeding practices that favoured the introverted mandarin rather than the more physically able.
Using eugenics and terms such as 'breeding practices' as a means to support your view that 'asians are weak' would still make you look like a racist dickhead, despite an element of truth in what you're saying.

XPac2

HSC
Difference in cultural attitudes between Asia and Australia.

Because Australia is obviously a highly western-orientated nation, ABC's (both girls and guys) are raised in an environment which sort of exudes a sense of aggression. Aggression not being anger but in this context, a sense of directness and more confrontational way of interaction that is usually devoid in Asian cultures.

In other words, ABC's probably have more balls/guts when it comes to attracting the opposite sex than your average, run-of-the-mill, passive mainland Asian.
yeah!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)