• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Why do Bad Boys Always get the girls? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
who ever said i was hitting on them?? i have a bf who loves me and i love him...i am only here cause my best friend asked me to cheak it out and being a good friend i did...so dont judge
Keep telling yourself that.
I'm sure it makes the pain of him rooting skinnier and prettier chicks easier to bear.

Juraga

HSC
does ANYONE around here have a life...?

Gareth has a life. It's just on hiatus due to the damned HSC.

Luckily, parties are still on my agenda. My brother's got a house-warming coming up.

squiz29

HSC
yup same here, i have about ten guys thinking i'm a slut atm because i made the wrong impression.. don't really know how to fix that one though lol
arr frustrating isnt it! spose its not really fixable...but you never know..if thats wat they think then what can you do

squiz29

HSC
Keep telling yourself that.
I'm sure it makes the pain of him rooting skinnier and prettier chicks easier to bear.
oh yea fully cause that possible when hes in locked down in the army,
some ppl just dont get it...

squiz29

HSC
Oh yeah, cos there's no women in the Australian military!

Oh wait...
oh yea and theres also nothing called love

owait yea there is,
and obviously you havnt experianced it or you thought you had and they broke your heart and now you think cause you cant have it that no one else can, well there you are wrong

you no nothing about me or my life or my relationships, so fuck off

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
oh yea and theres also nothing called love

owait yea there is,
and obviously you havnt experianced it or you thought you had and they broke your heart and now you think cause you cant have it that no one else can, well there you are wrong

you no nothing about me or my life or my relationships, so fuck off
lol.
The irony is that the angrier you get, the more insecure and doubtful you seem upon the topic of your boyfriend's loyalty.
GG d00d.

squiz29

HSC
lol.
The irony is that the angrier you get, the more insecure and doubtful you seem upon the topic of your boyfriend's loyalty.
GG d00d.
well please do explain my doubtfullness of my boyfriends loyalty, because obviously im not getting it and im sure since you know me soooooo well you can explain...

brookl

HSC
well please do explain my doubtfullness of my boyfriends loyalty, because obviously im not getting it and im sure since you know me soooooo well you can explain...
steph you dont need to get yourself all worked up over what he is saying. you know that it is untrue and you dont have to prove anything to him. your bf loves you and you love him, thats all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)