• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Why do Bad Boys Always get the girls? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancly

Banned
HSC
N/A
hahah that would be true but its all talk on my part, i had to see what these guys wanted for brook =] cause im a good friend
lol what would your bf say if he knew though?

squiz29

HSC
lol what would your bf say if he knew though?
he trusts me and knows that i would never ever do anything like that to him, but i spose like most guys would get a but anrgy but he wouldnt dwell on it because i had good intensions, that being i was being a good friend

squiz29

HSC
i think you were pretty genuine lol
who are you to judge if it was genuine or not? have you not been listening to what i have been saying! i have a BF who i LOVE and he LOVES me back and we TRUST each other...
im not even gunna bother trying to explain anymore you guys have fun im outta here its turned lame

brookl

HSC
who are you to judge if it was genuine or not? have you not been listening to what i have been saying! i have a BF who i LOVE and he LOVES me back and we TRUST each other...
im not even gunna bother trying to explain anymore you guys have fun im outta here its turned lame
squiz i dont think he was being judgemental...

Nintendo 64

HSC
am not okay i have pumped so many chix okay
ur mumma is not a chix haha

yeh des ppl dnt unstand hw impotent it as to hav BOYFRIEND and nt ben a VIRGIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)