Why Do Guys Have To Make The 1st Move? (1 Viewer)

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
thats sounds good, well good luck then
u are a 04er aint u? still only 17, so young
i wish i was 17

Punkcess

Trapped In Your Guitar
HSC
Huh

Frigid said:
"Why?
Why do males usually have to make the 1st move? I mean come on girls, are you that afraid of being rejected, or are guys just this scarey?

I mean come on girls why wont u get out there,
the sooner u ask, the closer you to getting bling/money/cars/penthouses lol?"

Discuss the above quote with reference to Jung's anima theory.

NB: this is not satire.

Al u have to do is mention getting bling/money/cars/penthouses and im there...but i dun c n e of dat happening...
I am good at fluttering my eyelashes however

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
ALTERNATIVE 2:

1. Girl flirts blah blah blah look above

2. Guy picks it up, figures it out. Is turned on. Looks at her enthusiastically at her. His heart has quickened, thinking "hey this girl is coming onto me and she's hot and smart and sexy and has a mad ass personality".... He asks her out appropriatley

3. Girl giggles and says "we're just friends! waa! I'm too hurt from my ex boyfriend! I'm not ready! Waa! Woe is me! If you wanna get with me, you're going to have to listen to my emotional problems of my past! Waa!"

OMG thatz soo funni .... and so true.. ahha

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
I know more guys that actually make the first move more than girls.... Girls just hint and flirt and flutter their eyelashes.

Except the stupid girls that blow cigarette smoke on the guy they like thinking its sexy. *shudders*

anime theory? What?

*runs away
The point is that in making that kind of move they aren't setting themselves up for rejection.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Frigid said:
"Why?
Why do males usually have to make the 1st move? I mean come on girls, are you that afraid of being rejected, or are guys just this scarey?

I mean come on girls why wont u get out there,
the sooner u ask, the closer you to getting bling/money/cars/penthouses lol?"

Discuss the above quote with reference to Jung's anima theory.

NB: this is not satire.
ok..
QUESTION: girls dont make the first move and guys say we're boring and that we should, that it should be a 50/50 thing where girls take some of the work unto themselves to get a guy interested/ask him out/flirt or chat first
but
when we do flirt first or ask a guy out, its seen as weird or too open or slutty etc etc...
WHAT DO BOYS WANT?! sheesh.
im fine with just talking to a guy first, i think its normal. but whats with some of the traditionalist guys out there?!

life4_rent

yeah.. what azzie said: a girl will seem to forward/'slutty' when she asks a guy out.. and then the guy's ego inflates and he goes and rants to all his mates about how this chick askd him out..

oersonally, i see nothing wrong with a girl asking a guy out.. its just the aftermath of it that worries me..

anyway, its more sweet if a guy asks a girl out.. =P

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
life4_rent said:
yeah.. what azzie said: a girl will seem to forward/'slutty' when she asks a guy out.. and then the guy's ego inflates and he goes and rants to all his mates about how this chick askd him out..

oersonally, i see nothing wrong with a girl asking a guy out.. its just the aftermath of it that worries me..

anyway, its more sweet if a guy asks a girl out.. =P
:rolleyes: that kinda guy you don't want anyway, and most of the time its the aftermath a guy is worried about as well (ie being rejected). And plus, if he asks you out he'll go to rant to his mates about his new gf, so its almost exactly the same...

Sammie Bee

HSC
I always make the first move if he doesn't beat me to it first! Its one of those things that depends on the individual i think. Everyones different........

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
actually a aftermath that a guy thinks about is the aftermath of either the success of asking the girl out or the failure of rejection. either way, it would be bad for the guy, in a way. if the guy gets rejected, the word will travel. it's not a pleasant feeling. if you succeed, it could be good in a way, like withoutaface said.

Sammie Bee

HSC
We only live once! I wish everyone had the guts to give everything a go...live life without regrets. If your rejected...you'll get ova it eventually, just try again with someone else...lol...jeeze, get out there and live guys/gals...whateva...

TruthIsOutThere

HSC
Guy or gal, if you don't ask, you never know what the outcome would be. It's just self-rejection. Then you will regret it when the opportunity slips away.

Just Do It!!

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
:rolleyes: that kinda guy you don't want anyway, and most of the time its the aftermath a guy is worried about as well (ie being rejected). And plus, if he asks you out he'll go to rant to his mates about his new gf, so its almost exactly the same...
I've heard of cases where girls have ranted to all their mates about a guy before he's even asked the girl out... but i dunno- maybe that's just rare...

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
yes indeedy... just ask them out so what if your rejected... move on. I have respect for beer!

JUB JUB

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
ALTERNATIVE 1:
1. Girl flirts, laughs at the guy's jokes, makes it clear etc hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint

2. Guy does not respond. Is too blind to figure it out. She's even on his lap and whispering in a sexy voice dirty things, lovely things, arousing things... The guy has no clue.
yes! what is wrong with u guys!

berry580

HSC
azzie said:
ok..
QUESTION: girls dont make the first move and guys say we're boring and that we should, that it should be a 50/50 thing where girls take some of the work unto themselves to get a guy interested/ask him out/flirt or chat first
but
when we do flirt first or ask a guy out, its seen as weird or too open or slutty etc etc...
WHAT DO BOYS WANT?! sheesh.
im fine with just talking to a guy first, i think its normal. but whats with some of the traditionalist guys out there?!
A girl won't be considered to be a 'slut' if she only ask the guy that she really like. And that doesn't include changing a boyfriend every few months.

Sset561986

Just a side thought - my friends and I went camping and there were heaps of peacocks, the females are grey and don't have tail feathers while the males are a gorgeous blue with the green tails. The guys prance around trying to attract the females attention waiting for her to make a move- funny how it's kind of the opposite with humans!

choc-chip

HSC
why do male have 2 make the 1st move?
Simple,as we all known guys r fickle in affection, they wouldn't cherish anything cheap nor effortless. No challenge no cherish u know. Initiative Make flirtious n slutty on gals, but brave n passionate on guys!!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)