Why do so many white men date/marry asian women? (1 Viewer)

bimatty

HSC
You see it all the time, howver, it's not that common to find asian men married to white women. My dad's eurasian, and my mum's white. My dad's mum is asian and his dad is white.

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
And the man is always much older, and wears below-knee khaki shorts and velcro sandals

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
Let us first ignore culture and look simply at biology. After all, despite decades of multiracial propaganda and black-is-beautiful nonsense we don't see white men (or men of any race) stampeding to cavort with negresses, despite there being a surplus of negresses owing to the extreme criminality of their men (it is estimated that there are one-third more negresses of breeding age than negros, many of whom are dead or incarcerated). We all know why no one is interested in black women, and culture is a minor part. So what explains the interest in oriental women?

Oriental women tend to have fewer androgen receptors, more estrogen, shinier and straighter hair, and cleaner complexions than white women. This results in the typical oriental woman looking more feminine than the typical white woman. The distinctive craniofacial morphology of orientals can also appear very attractive, though it certainly is not as appealing as the Nordic ideal (which most white women do not meet). Oriental women also tend to have tighter vaginal canals, which can increase the pleasure of sexual intercourse. As with many oriental traits, it seems that there is a narrower distribution which results in greater than average femininity than white women but being blown out of the water by the peaks of white beauty.

Negative features of oriental women include a more equal distribution of body fat, which results in less prominent buttocks and breasts. There is also, despite the lack of pedomorphism in Asians, the perceived childishness to whites--which is admittedly a mixed bag. The slightly darker, slightly yellow skin is also less attractive than fair white skin when equalized for quality of complexion, though men who are into "exotic" women may prefer this. The greatest failing compared to white women is the uniformity of eye and hair color, especially the absence of light colored hair and eyes which are hallmarks of Nordic beauty.

In light of the fact that whites trend toward universalism, are brainwashed by the multicult agenda, and that we have significantly smaller olfactory receptors than our cro-magnon ancestors (meaning reduced importance of pheromones, of which orientals produce relatively little) there is little reason to believe that white men would not be attracted to oriental women. In certain respects they are more attractive than our own women, and the greater difficulty in differentiating between persons of other races leads white men to consider individual Asian women whom Asian men might find unattractive to in fact be attractive.

Shane_

HSC
You see it all the time, howver, it's not that common to find asian men married to white women. My dad's eurasian, and my mum's white. My dad's mum is asian and his dad is white.
youz never bin to japan. all da rich boyz der r married 2 white girlz, eva rushing or merican.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
cuz they are attractive...i like asian women...but a lot i mean the foby ones are immature...its their culture i guess...the whole 'cute' bullshit

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
cuz they are attractive...i like asian women...but a lot i mean the foby ones are immature...its their culture i guess...the whole 'cute' bullshit
really? i find the average asian to be fuckin ugly as hell.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
because they are petite and are thus tight

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
You're probably sick of seeing asians thats why.
Lol not really.

The asians you see whites date are ugly as, it's funny as hell when the whites think theyre all sick cunt and have the atittude of 'look at me im dating a hot asian' - makes you rofl.

Kralex

HSC
You're probably sick of seeing asians thats why.
No not at all true. There are definitely more ugly asian chicks than there are hot. Same goes for every other nationality but Asian uglies definitely outweigh Asian hotties more than other nationalities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)