• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Why do you listen to music? (1 Viewer)

artfag

Banned
HSC
winter hymn... wasn't too bad, but i agree, it doesn't come close to goodbye enemy airship (or anything that gybe! have ever recorded, except for maybe yanqui uxo which kinda sucked. gybe!>dmst)
what do you think of broken social scene?

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
artfag said:
winter hymn... wasn't too bad, but i agree, it doesn't come close to goodbye enemy airship (or anything that gybe! have ever recorded, except for maybe yanqui uxo which kinda sucked. gybe!>dmst)
what do you think of broken social scene?
i wouldnt say gybe are any better than dmst, or that dmst are any better than gybe. i think they are both aiming for different things: gybe is a fist in the face while dmst is a pinch on the bum and a kiss on the cheek (not taking into account a few songs like reitschule and goodbye enemy airship). but you know.

i dont know what broken social science is, though

artfag

Banned
HSC
i prefer a fist in the face most of the time.

check out broken social scene's album 'you forgot it in people'. 11 piece band, made up from members of do make say think, silver mt. zion, k.c accidental. they do four minute pop-songs instead of epic post-rock, and it's fucking brilliant.

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
I listen to music because i like singing and dancing. it also gets me going in certain situations, calms me down, hypes me up, gets me horny, makes me depressed, makes me happy etc, i also like it coz its a stimulant to my brain and ears

Dave85

HSC
its relaxing, makes u forget bout everything... and it pumps u up! gives u some sort of energy to get through the day... unless its shit music and the song gets stuck in ur head like all bad songs

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
when im bored helps time pass, when i feel like singing , its relaxing, sometimes if ive had a bad day it takes my mind off things, and because i love music!!!!!!

MoNNiE

HSC
+ blocks out other noises (eg snoring people, talking people.. etc.)
+ releives stress (ie umm listen to dashboard confessionals is a good place to start! -- emotiional!!)
+ cus itz catchy
+ can somewhat stimulate some constructive study?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)