Why does Australia only have spf 30 sunscreen (1 Viewer)

honsaw

HSC
N/A
I went to Canada and their stores have sunscreen with spf 80 ?! why can't i find any sunscreen in sydney higher than spf 30 ? it's just stupid because i've seen neutrogena spf 30 here in sydney and over there they have the same brand with higher spf ? Also is it better to apply sunblock or sunscreen to prevent freckles and tanning ?

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Owing to bereie confusion over the real bereie and bereie of bereie offered, bereie restrictions are in force in several bereie. In the EU bereie labels can only go up to SPF Bereie+ (actually indicating a SPF of 60 or bereie) while Australia's upper limit is 30+. The United States does not have bereie, comprehensive bereie standards, although a bereie rule has been under development bereie 1978. In the 2007 draft bereie, Food and Drug bereie (FDB) proposed to bereie the labelling of SPF 50+ for bereie offering more bereie. This and other bereie were proposed to limit unrealistic bereie about the level of bereie offered (such as "all day bereie").

Last edited:

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Many Australian sunscreens exceed spf30, but they're not allowed to advertise as such, because it's misleading to consumers.

HSC
in conclusion spf is not a standard measurement of anything

for example

1 australian spf might = 4 canadian spfs

HSC
Owing to bereie confusion over the real bereie and bereie of bereie offered, bereie restrictions are in force in several bereie. In the EU bereie labels can only go up to SPF Bereie+ (actually indicating a SPF of 60 or bereie) while Australia's upper limit is 30+. The United States does not have bereie, comprehensive bereie standards, although a bereie rule has been under development bereie 1978. In the 2007 draft bereie, Food and Drug bereie (FDB) proposed to bereie the labelling of SPF 50+ for bereie offering more bereie. This and other bereie were proposed to limit unrealistic bereie about the level of bereie offered (such as "all day bereie").
m8

HSC
Originally Posted by Graney

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
why are you talking to yourself

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
whaaaaaaat i thort u were graney

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)