Why Does Australia TV Make Crap (1 Viewer)

Pommy babe

Perfect Member
HSC
tasha1188 said:
omg no...home and away is like the best aussie show ever...n we have some reality tv shows like america such as idol n big brother...etc...so stop complaining...geeeez
Pop Idol and Big Brother began in the U.K. :rolleyes: Britain has good t.v. but American is the best. When we came over to Aus for validation trip t.v. was better than we expected but then again we mainly watched american shows. I can't believe you are 5 years BEHIND on Eastenders!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Pommy babe said:
Pop Idol and Big Brother began in the U.K. :rolleyes: Britain has good t.v. but American is the best. When we came over to Aus for validation trip t.v. was better than we expected but then again we mainly watched american shows. I can't believe you are 5 years BEHIND on Eastenders!
We can't believe you're a few eps/months behind on neighbours and home and away :p (j/k)

heybraham

HSC
the ABC is the very reason why australian tv is good. all the commercial channels are littered with american shows...too bad no one (teenagers) watch the abc

vwola

HSC
Look at us, we have only one actual "night" comedy talk show
i.e. Rove Live whereas the yanks have like....at least 5 that i know of.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Pommy babe said:
omg loser i know that im not stupid...geeeez...im jus sayin that some shows that come on in australia that are australia as in they are made here are good...geeez...and if ur a pom don't get me started...

7th Sign

HSC
only good aussie shows

*footyshow
*fat pizza
*blokes world
*speedweek

that is all!

Generator

HSC
N/A
heybraham said:
the ABC is the very reason why australian tv is good. all the commercial channels are littered with american shows...too bad no one (teenagers) watch the abc
Hahaha one may say the same thing about the ABC, but with a slight twist in that it's just a case of a British rather than Yankee invasion. Sure, it's Australian content is much better than that evident on the commercial networks (in general), but it isn't as though it's the great bastion of hope that you make it out to be.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)