Why does this always happen? (1 Viewer)

Bainesy

HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
OH EM GEE WE'RE CONSTANTLY BREAKING UP FOR TRIVIAL REASONS THEN HOOKING UP AGAIN BECAUSE WE'RE SECRETLY AWESOME FOR EACH OTHER BUT DON'T QUITE REALISE/ACCEPT IT IN A CLICHE PLOT THAT RUNS BETWEEN COUPLES ON ALMOST EVERY SITCOM/DRAMA AND WHEN THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS FINALLY LEGIT (i.e. they get married) EVERYONE GETS BORED AND STOPS WATCHING.
dont listen to this jerk, his username makes it quite clear that all of his relationship advice is worthless

maybe you should have a baby with her, that'll keep you close to eachother most of the time

or if thats too much sleep with her, so you get attatched to eachother

nerve

HSC
Yeah, heres a reason:

You're a complete dumbass and a tool and stop thinking that 'love' is possible at such a stupidly dumb young age. You douche.

Sinitivity

HSC
Too bad your PERFICT relationship really isn't PERFICT.

Something is obviously wrong if you go out and the only outcome is shit. Give up while your ahead.

unholyXromance

HSC
Sinitivity said:
Too bad your PERFICT relationship really isn't PERFICT.

Something is obviously wrong if you go out and the only outcome is shit. Give up while your ahead.
i never said it was, they did. Secondly I don't think we were ever ahead, either of us.

unholyXromance

HSC
nerve said:
Yeah, heres a reason:

You're a complete dumbass and a tool and stop thinking that 'love' is possible at such a stupidly dumb young age. You douche.
If you dont think love is possiable from any age, you fail. I know three people who got started going out with girls/guys in high school, and got married to them. The youngest one was 13 when they started going out, and they got married. Not to mention many people say that they love other people by the time they are 18, it's nothing new. All I have to say to you is you are teh fail at teh life

unholyXromance

HSC
Bainesy said:
dont listen to this jerk, his username makes it quite clear that all of his relationship advice is worthless

maybe you should have a baby with her, that'll keep you close to eachother most of the time

or if thats too much sleep with her, so you get attatched to eachother
thank you for the advice, but I wasnt exaclt planning on children as of yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)