Why is Geography’s syllabus sooo GAY!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

n.gallagher

HSC
So, I was like three weeks out from me trials when I came to a sudden realisation…whoever wrote the Geography syllabus was gay! It is so random…anyone else with me.
Anyways, I don’t have enough time to put together all the Geography study notes…I went on the Geography resource section of this site; it was ok…if you like men. So anyways, I was wondering if theres anyone else out there who is as screwed as me. If so, what do you think about slitting the Geography syllabus up between us and write a summery for each section, that way we all get the work done, with less effort…anyone with me?

ddtng

HSC
Firstly, get over your homophobia.

Secondly, yeah the Geography syllabus is pretty useless, but I think it's meant to be that way because not all of the points would be able to relate to all the possible case studies that could be undertaken so there had to be some sort of broadness.

Thirdly, which textbook do you have. For most people that'll be your source of information.

n.gallagher

HSC
ddtng said:
Firstly, get over your homophobia.

Secondly, yeah the Geography syllabus is pretty useless, but I think it's meant to be that way because not all of the points would be able to relate to all the possible case studies that could be undertaken so there had to be some sort of broadness.

Thirdly, which textbook do you have. For most people that'll be your source of information.
Firstly, I don’t have homophobia…I just hate anyone that is gay, and hope they die a slow and painful death from aids, followed by burning in hell forever…

Secondly…10 bucks says you’re gay

Thirdly (and most importantly), I use that Geog text book of Grant Kleeman, it’s ok…met the guy once, he’s pretty cool…but anyways…yeah, the syllabus is too broad for my liking…I thinks is about time for a change…hasn’t business studies changed and now allows you to chose different essay questions…how much better would Geog be if that happened…

Anyways, have you got your trial marks back yet? What you get in geog and physics?

ddtng

HSC
n.gallagher said:
Firstly, I don’t have homophobia…I just hate anyone that is gay, and hope they die a slow and painful death from aids, followed by burning in hell forever…

Secondly…10 bucks says you’re gay

Thirdly (and most importantly), I use that Geog text book of Grant Kleeman, it’s ok…met the guy once, he’s pretty cool…but anyways…yeah, the syllabus is too broad for my liking…I thinks is about time for a change…hasn’t business studies changed and now allows you to chose different essay questions…how much better would Geog be if that happened…

Anyways, have you got your trial marks back yet? What you get in geog and physics?
Well, you've just lost 10 bucks. :uhhuh:

I do know people that are gay, though, and there's seriously nothing wrong with them.

The Grant Kleeman textbook seems to be everywhere. I've tried my best to look for an alternative source but all that I could find is the Excel one, which is pretty much useless.

From what I've heard there's no option topics written for Geography because it was one of the first syllabuses written for the new HSC. It would be great if we did, though, so I'd get to stick away from all those physical/environmental topics.

I did well in Geography and badly in Physics.

Cadaver said:
coz the subject is gay like u all
*sigh* Whatever you say, then.

n.gallagher

HSC
ddtng said:
Well, you've just lost 10 bucks. :uhhuh:

I do know people that are gay, though, and there's seriously nothing wrong with them.

The Grant Kleeman textbook seems to be everywhere. I've tried my best to look for an alternative source but all that I could find is the Excel one, which is pretty much useless.

From what I've heard there's no option topics written for Geography because it was one of the first syllabuses written for the new HSC. It would be great if we did, though, so I'd get to stick away from all those physical/environmental topics.

I did well in Geography and badly in Physics.

*sigh* Whatever you say, then.
Fair enough, I’ll give you the money if I ever see you…

Yeah, G Dogs (Grant Kleeman) is pretty awesome, just got his new text book the other day…it’s pretty good…you should check it out, he’s actually printed all the picture in colour this time…

Physics: 87% - can’t complain about that. That means I finish the year with a 89% assessment average, so I’m pretty happy.

Geography: 90% - multiple choice: 8/15 (got lots of work to do there)
- short answers: 23/25 (not too bad)
- essays: 20/20, 20/20 and 19/20 (can’t complain)
- so got 90% all up.
- Assessment average = 88%

UnIqUe PrInCe

Banned
HSC
N/A
the geography field is quite a broad one. It ranges from the environmental aspects of physical geography to Human Geography and any of a plethora of combinations of the two inbetween. It also lends itself well to some economics.

In light of this, i think the geography syllabus is well written and focused to give the students an understanding of most facets of the field.

n.gallagher

HSC
Well to the unimaginative, no, I suppose Geography cannot be homosexual. But then again, if you been paying attention in year 9 English, you would have heard of a textual technique known as personification. Since you are obviously challenged in regard to such simple concepts (and you are female, besides), I'm going to go ahead and give you a patronizing response somewhere along the lines of: "No, geography cannot be homosexual, well done, I'm glad there are such perceptive and talented people around on these boards to provide such a shining example of female intelligence."

Sack89

HSC
Wellll. Unfortunately it is true that geography has homosexual tendencies, and i apologise for this to any members that take offence to that, but hell, it's your choice. Geographys sexual preference has been like this for many years and Professor N. Gallagher has hit the nail on the head...and for the women on this site, How dare you talk to a man....get back to the kitchen and make my dinner!

ddtng

HSC
Typical of people named Gallagher to stir shit. I'd presume your British too? :rolleyes:

Sack89

HSC
ddtng said:
Typical of people named Gallagher to stir shit. I'd presume your British too? :rolleyes:
Brit....WTF. This kid is as dinky di as The man Steve Irwin himself! God have mercy on his beloved soul

n.gallagher

HSC
ddtng said:
I'm going to go ahead and also give you a condescending response somewhere along the lines of: "Yes, I do have a British background, well done, I'm glad there are such insightful and talented people around on these boards to offer such a shining example of homosexual intelligence. Go kill yourself.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)