Why is it so hard to find a job? (1 Viewer)

TacoTerrorist

HSC
Seriously. I have sent at least 50+ applications in. What the fuck am I doing wrong? I have gotten 3 actual interviews and 2 impromptu ones and I still haven't gotten a part time or casual job at all.

I am far smarter than half the lazy retards working at McDonald's and on both my applications I failed their interviews. I was confident, delivered good answers, made them laugh etc. I bet some young 15yo with a slick haircut and a small penis got them.

Is anyone having trouble finding a job?

hardcorebogan

HSC
Re: Why is it so hard to find a fucking job?

lol u can hav mine at the beginning of next term... it suks balls...
my boss is a fukin rapist, the pay is shit house, the chef dusnt speak english, and i stink like filthy dishes and coffee wen i get home at 2am...
ill be quittin next term wen i get bak from overseas so u can hav it then... lol
i hope the job market aint that dry...
and maccas hires young pps cos they pay min wages so it wuldnt be u... n if u gave all the gud ansas n shit they probs didnt hire u cos maccas is ful of dropkik no hopers...
i actually wrk at a doctors, a cafe, and a funeral directors so i cant complain but there betta be openings in a month
gud luk finding one...

HSC

zimmerman8k said:
i can just imagine someone making a heap of dead baby and rape jokes and then laughing manically in the interview and thinking they are doing really well, while the interviewer is flabbergasted with horror.

just a mental image i had.
i did that. i got the job.

they gave me a padded office and everything. its so cushy i dont even have to leave.:uhhuh:

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC

The reason why is because LABOR IS CURRENTLY IN POWER, WALL TO WALL LABOR!

AWA has been abolished, Workchoices is going down soon, businesses moving overseas...all because of LABOR.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

I KNOW RIGHT???

How is it possible that all these spacks have jobs and I'm unemployed?

I wonder if they look at the application, see that I'm a uni student and throw it out because I won't be available 24/7 and my work won't be my first priority.

Fuckem.

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC

chicky_pie said:
The reason why is because LABOR IS CURRENTLY IN POWER, WALL TO WALL LABOR!

AWA has been abolished, Workchoices is going down soon, businesses moving overseas...all because of LABOR.
LOL for somereason when i read this i saw "liberal" instead of "labour" and thought to myself, "she should be shot for treason" and now that i read it properly, i absouloutly agree.

CieL

HSC

Looking for a first job due to no prior experience is a bitch.
[If this is your case]
I suggest applying for something really shit just for the experience, then move upwards.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

That's the strange thing. I've been a receptionist and a manager at boost, and I stayed at both companies for a long time. I've mostly been applying for customer service jobs so I have yeeeears of experience.

Grrrrr.

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC

scarybunny said:
That's the strange thing. I've been a receptionist and a manager at boost, and I stayed at both companies for a long time. I've mostly been applying for customer service jobs so I have yeeeears of experience.

Grrrrr.
You sound like a smart educated woman. You intimidate my manhood, I would not hire you.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

scarybunny said:
I KNOW RIGHT???

I wonder if they look at the application, see that I'm a uni student and throw it out because I won't be available 24/7 and my work won't be my first priority.

Fuckem.
Hah, we're totally in the same boat there. I've applied for so many places in my local area that I honestly think I've exhausted all the places I could reasonably expect to get a job. None of them want to hire me. I'm either too old, not qualified enough (why you need years of experience to shelve books is beyond me), or not available enough for them. BAH. Frigging uni.

This is of course compounded by the fact that I can't work weekends until we've finished moving house. Because there's no public transport, and I don't have my P's, because my parents don't have enough time to teach me to drive, and even if I had my licence I wouldn't have anything to drive because guess what you need to be able to buy a car, that's right, a job, which I can't get on account of not being available enough, because I can't drive! ARGH VICIOUS CYCLE.

And that's my rant for today. lol.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC

i don't want to sound cocky, but not only have i got every job i went after, but i've also knocked back a few...

you guys need to find jobs that you're happy to be working at, not purely for the money. that way you would actually stay at the job for more than a month.

Gay Captain

HSC

TacoTerrorist said:
Seriously. I have sent at least 50+ applications in. What the fuck am I doing wrong? I have gotten 3 actual interviews and 2 impromptu ones and I still haven't gotten a part time or casual job at all.

I am far smarter than half the lazy retards working at McDonald's and on both my applications I failed their interviews. I was confident, delivered good answers, made them laugh etc. I bet some young 15yo with a slick haircut and a small penis got them.

Is anyone having trouble finding a job?
it's because you're a dirty muslim

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC

wuddie said:
i don't want to sound cocky, but not only have i got every job i went after, but i've also knocked back a few...

you guys need to find jobs that you're happy to be working at, not purely for the money. that way you would actually stay at the job for more than a month.
Why do you assume that everyone is going after jobs for the money? The OP said he's applied for Maccas for pete's sake. You're being an arrogant douche again man, and you were going so well for awhile.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

coz they are such douche bags n jst cant be stuffed calling u back whether u got it or not

Che08

HSC

scarybunny said:
I KNOW RIGHT???

Fuckem.
seriously.. same as me.. i have a job but its not enough work.. trying to get another to fill in that gap is joke!!!!
- interview tomorrow we'll see how it goes...:uhhuh:

TacoTerrorist

HSC

^ Thanks for the advice, I'll keep trying.

it's because you're a dirty muslim
:(

Man, I hate it when they (companies etc you apply for jobs at) don't even acknowledge that you applied. Half the time they don't even send a copy-pasted rejection letter.

It's just really discouraging when you get knock-back after knock-back. Fuck I'm pissed.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

TacoTerrorist said:
Man, I hate it when they (companies etc you apply for jobs at) don't even acknowledge that you applied. Half the time they don't even send a copy-pasted rejection letter.

It's just really discouraging when you get knock-back after knock-back. Fuck I'm pissed.
You should stay motivated, or you'll get turned off and wont be bothered looking for a job anymore. Stay motivated, be a bit patient, and dont get discouraged, you'll eventually get something. Goodluck :)

tania O

HSC

you can say that agian i hav appiled for so many jobs but they didnt accecpt me too lol its bullshit i swear!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)