Why is it that I'm having HSC-Dreams now? AFTER I've finished my HSC? (1 Viewer)

Scissors

HSC
It's always the same thing: I've got one day to study an entire course and I'm never able to because something or another stops me.

What really puzzles me is why I'm having these dreams now, even though I finished my HSC over a week ago.

Anybody else with similar experiences?

u-borat

Banned
HSC
i had two consecutive dreams about eng ext 1 after the exam.
another one last night over latin.

i think they'll continue to haunt me until uai comes out.

Kelly47

HSC
Yes, the same thing happened to me! D:
I had two of them. But I only seem to remember one of them now. It was the morning of my general maths exam, and (keep in mind my dreams can be totally illogical) 2 of my friends wanted to go shopping in Sydney. It was 1 hour before the exam, but I was like yeah sure whatever.
Then my dream skipped ahead to me getting to school, to find no one in my classroom. So I ended up not doing it.
D: What a stupid dream.

Scissors

HSC
u-borat said:
i had two consecutive dreams about eng ext 1 after the exam.
another one last night over latin.

i think they'll continue to haunt me until uai comes out.
it's a bit weird, but then it feels real good when you wake up and realise that you really don't have an exam.

Last edited:

Jezzakar

HSC
last night even though im not stressed in the slightest about my drama exam (bullshit subject anyone?) i dreamt that i was running incredibly late for the exam and missed it. scary when i only have 10 units. oh well. itll be all over tomorrow.

Katieeee

HSC
I had a dream the night after the maths extension exam that I had slept through the exam and missed it. I woke up terrified of how I was going to explain that to my teacher and angry that my parents didn't wake me up... took me a couple of minutes to realise I actually already did the exam the day before.

SpoonSamba

HSC
i keep having dreams about additional texts, and english was like years ago

i like wake up hyperventilating cos i havent got an additional text and cant think of what it is and then i realise i dnt need it anymore and then i panic thinking i forgot to use an additional text in my essays and then remember what they r and go back to sleep

hsc is fucked

neeksy45

HSC
i've had 3 dreams so far that have been about hsc, since the exams started.

first was about me staying up all night cooking spaghetti before english

then i dreamt the essay question for critical study involved drawing a picture.

and then before p.e i dreamt my family left with our car and so i couldnt get to my exam.oh and my friends were playing some instruments while i sat there crying about missing my exam.haha.

pretty sure i was crying in all those dreams... hopefully not omens about results.

candygore

HSC
my friend, she finished everything like last week
and she had a dream..and she was like 20 something and
had a job and stuff and one day this person from bos told her
she needs to do the hsc again because they got the marks wrong lol

chrisbay90

HSC
I had a similar experience

2 nights AFTER the maths exam i had a dream where (ok this sounds really stupid now that im awake)

There wernt enough chairs/tables for everyone to do the exam at the same time, only we couldn't do it another day because it's dones statewide at the same time. So half my class had to go first and finish in half the time to let the rest of us in and do it. I was in the second half, only everyone else was taking really long. I didn even get to start untill there was only 30 minutes left and even then my MC sheet was wrongs and Q's were missing/wrong. I then chucked a massive spass and begun to throw chairs and tables around the room before waking up.

ashlee-xx

HSC
i dreamed i cheated in my ancient history test by asking the girl behind me some weird question then i wasnt allowed to get my hsc

Jt2008

Black Cat
HSC
lol yeah I finished my pdhpe exam and my mind was going over the syllabus that night as i was sleeping , and i had my art exam that next morning.

Crazy....also english essays dont leave my mind...lol

Funny shit! So happy ive finished, i hope all the hard work pays off!

Peace x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)