Why is there ALWAYS a car crash in Home And Away?? (1 Viewer)

illmatic

NaS
HSC
i dont watch that shit, but there is always a crash. every ad i see, has a car crash. is this all the writers can think of? its so fucking lame and unrealistic that every character just coincidently has a car crash

this is why neighbours >>> home and away

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Because the damns show's been going on more 20 years already and they've run out of ideas.

payafee

HSC
not only that, they always have some sort of fire or someone is always in the hospital.

Carlito

HSC
the ad's always say "will she make it out alive" or "will she die" and then i see an ad a week later and they say the same thing for the same chick... so obviously they dont die but the ad keeps making it sound like they will

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Well why dont you try and think of a more feasible way of killing off the characters of actors who want to move on to bigger and better crappy drama series'.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Because its an Australian TV 'drama', and they have a limited budget. So they keep the storylines similar, so they can reuse the footage from 12 years ago.

Its called Recycling! :uhhuh:

claudia_p

HSC
Carlito said:
the ad's always say "will she make it out alive" or "will she die" and then i see an ad a week later and they say the same thing for the same chick... so obviously they dont die but the ad keeps making it sound like they will
Yeah, or "one of them won't make it out alive" and it's some random character that's only been on the show for the last week anyway.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
How long do you guys reckon Home and Away and Neighbours will keep going on for? Hopefully not for much longer...

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Haven't they already made it into the Guiness World Book of Records for the longest running show or something? What more do they want? Oscar nominations?

illmatic

NaS
HSC
with neighbours they have decent realistic plots.. like mental health problems, debt problems, cheating on people, etcc... but home n away is a car crash or some bullshit like that every week. its pathetic

Collin

HSC
N/A
Because none of those characters can drive for shit.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
maybe... the government is secretly paying the writers of home and away to manipulate everyone into thinking that young drivers suck and are dangerous/a hazard. it's all in the plot to get us off the roads

Fry

i caught an ad of H&A and apparently there's gonna be another car crash tomorrow...or is that the one y'all talking about?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)