Why the hell are you little bitches on here stressing now? (1 Viewer)

mossup

can you do the mossup?
cloud eight & nine tenths. Yes its frustrating
HSC
hmmmm....great!

so...this is what forums are like eh?......i finally found a prelim forum and all i see is people stressing!
Honestly, what good was stressing over the prelims when they don't even count towards ur hsc mark???

yeah yeah, it may have been good practice and all, but if u worked really hard all year, then i seriously dout that u'll last the hsc course. IF you do...i congratulate you.

oh wells.....we're in year 12 now and the work does count now. So stop wasting ur time arguing bout yr 11!!!
hahahahahhahaha

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
mack said:
Your attitude is good. View exams not as a daunting doomsday event, but look forward to them. Imagine how it's going to feel after you've kicked everyone's ass.

Very true. I was so pumped up for my physics exam, and I came out feeling great.......i probably did crap but who cares, i got through it lol

freaked!

Dearest other yr 11's
trust me i am in year eleven too but am sitting two subjects this year...weird school double time thing... and it aint the peace of cake that you think that it will be, you get distracted you get bored and you get pissed off with teachers and subjects, you'll be fine but don't go in thinking that you can go out all year, you will kill your self if you do. Looking forward to chatting aout subjusect shared next year :)
i'm excited about yr 12 too!!!

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
L33t sp34k sucks, and by extension, so do you.

Q.E.D. :)

cimbom

HSC
There's nothing wrong with preparing... just don't go crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)