• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Why try when you're nothing special (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
i must admit however, i do have an aim to beat all these guys that think they're smart, better than me with my uai at the end of the day. It's one of my inspirations, i dont care about other people, but the people out there that like to think of themselves as being smarter than me just cuz i don't always talk about nerdy things? It's one of my inspirations to kick their ass.

Estel

Tutor
HSC
And that is why you aim for 100.05, where no man has trodden before. :)

But in seriousness when you know you're going to get what you need for your uni course, what motivation do you have other than to have a go at crushin a few egos. :D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Estel
And that is why you aim for 100.05, where no man has trodden before. :)

But in seriousness when you know you're going to get what you need for your uni course, what motivation do you have other than to have a go at crushin a few egos. :D
well u can't always use the reason that u wanna get a scholarship for ya course. :p

jaith_is_batman

Cool statement, dude. Very sobbering. With all of these people so concerned about their precious UAI's and their invaluable ranks, it's about time someone told them to wake up.

Don't believe the hype, sheep. No matter what the newspapers say, there are alot of uni degrees out there and even more money to be acquired. Stop worrying, it's bad for your health.

You all talk as if you already have a 'high' UAI. Hell some of you do which is really FUBAR. What are you doing posting here? Get on with your lives and get out of year 12, you sick freaks. And for those of you who don't yet have your UAI, you shouldn't kid yourself. The HSC is going to be a very hard series of exams.

Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition

Giant Lobster

HSC
omg who bumped my thread :mad:

o well...

hmmm nothing worth commenting on so far :p ur all correct. I was wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)