• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Why Wagga is better than Bathurst (1 Viewer)

Besodeiah

Banned
HSC
N/A
who gives a shit what channel she's on dude, her persona is as attractive as scraping nails down a chalk board.

whoopy do, so write her a fucking letter and ask her to have a conversation. be sure to tell us all how it goes, we're all so dying to find out

Matt Samson

HSC
Besodeiah said:
who gives a shit what channel she's on dude, her persona is as attractive as scraping nails down a chalk board.

whoopy do, so write her a fucking letter and ask her to have a conversation. be sure to tell us all how it goes, we're all so dying to find out
Well again (using a different method of language this time), you're judging the persona of a person who likely has something you don't have.

She is the cafe type, you're the "pub" type.

I hope this helps.

Besodeiah

Banned
HSC
N/A
Uh oh! You're judging my persona? That's a bit double standard isn't it Matt Samson? Considering all I'm pointing out is that she's an irritating douche who has no journalistic integrity. I mean honestly, she did what. Channel 10 news? A short and shit stint on Nine, and now she is a news wench again during the day when nobody watches the news?

Please. I'll take my pub over a cafe any day if it means I'm not like Jessica Rowe

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Matt Samson said:
Well again (using a different method of language this time), you're judging the persona of a person who likely has something you don't have.

She is the cafe type, you're the "pub" type.

I hope this helps.
You're the guy who got special considerationfor being handicapped and Aboriginal, right?

Besodeiah

Banned
HSC
N/A
seriously ari, this is like me and you arguing whether hawkesbury is a better campus than penrith.

lol, penrith

Matt Samson

HSC
ari89 said:
You're the guy who got special considerationfor being handicapped and Aboriginal, right?
I'm not aboriginal!

But I have nothing against aborigines.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
The only friend I have in the Western Suburbs was arrested at 8.30 this morning:(

Matt Samson

HSC
Besodeiah said:
Uh oh! You're judging my persona? That's a bit double standard isn't it Matt Samson? Considering all I'm pointing out is that she's an irritating douche who has no journalistic integrity. I mean honestly, she did what. Channel 10 news? A short and shit stint on Nine, and now she is a news wench again during the day when nobody watches the news?
Jessica Rowe had post-natal depression. She has done well I think. Shows she has character and that she never gives up.

Please. I'll take my pub over a cafe any day if it means I'm not like Jessica Rowe

Besodeiah

Banned
HSC
N/A
Matt Samson said:
Jessica Rowe had post-natal depression. She has done well I think. Shows she has character and that she never gives up.

Oh noes, post natal depression! JUST LIKE THE HOW MANY MILLIONS OF OTHER WOMEN IN THE WORLD. WELL FUCK, ISN'T JESSICA ROWE JUST FANTASTIC AND WONDERFUL AND TRULY THE MOST SPECTACULAR PERSON ON EARTH?

Why is that bitch eying off my cup?

Matt Samson

HSC
Besodeiah said:
Oh noes, post natal depression! JUST LIKE THE HOW MANY MILLIONS OF OTHER WOMEN IN THE WORLD. WELL FUCK, ISN'T JESSICA ROWE JUST FANTASTIC AND WONDERFUL AND TRULY THE MOST SPECTACULAR PERSON ON EARTH?
No, but it is great to have someone who is out there in the public eye who has had it who can be a role model for other women who have it and who need help.

Besodeiah

Banned
HSC
N/A
Matt Samson said:
No, but it is great to have someone who is out there in the public eye who has had it who can be a role model for other women who have it and who need help.
I can assure you that women with post natal depression don't give a shit that Jessica Rowe had it. They're generally
a. Too depressed to care
b. In denial about the fact they have it, thus Jessica Rowe's heroic battle (with her millions and the best shrinks!) is inconsequential.

Matt Samson

HSC
Besodeiah said:
I can assure you that women with post natal depression don't give a shit that Jessica Rowe had it. They're generally
a. Too depressed to care
b. In denial about the fact they have it, thus Jessica Rowe's heroic battle (with her millions and the best shrinks!) is inconsequential.
She has millions does she?

Besodeiah

Banned
HSC
N/A
Matt Samson said:
She has millions does she?
Peter Overton is on a 1mil + salary and she was contracted for atleast $500,000 at Channel 9, and atleast $400,000 when she was at channel 10.

So yeah, I'd say between her and Overton and their 3 mill house on Sydneys Northern Beaches they have millions.

Oh the hired help, it must have been excruciating battling post natal depression all by herself, having to stay at home with the kid all day.

Spare me doodle head.

Matt Samson

HSC
Besodeiah said:
Peter Overton is on a 1mil + salary and she was contracted for atleast $500,000 at Channel 9, and atleast $400,000 when she was at channel 10.

So yeah, I'd say between her and Overton and their 3 mill house on Sydneys Northern Beaches they have millions.

Oh the hired help, it must have been excruciating battling post natal depression all by herself, having to stay at home with the kid all day.

Spare me doodle head.
Women are an appendage to their husbands. What an old fashioned way of thinking.

You being judgemental of her exposes more about your personality than it does her. You really have no right to judge her.

Besodeiah

Banned
HSC
N/A
Matt Samson said:
Women are an appendage to their husbands. What an old fashioned way of thinking.

You being judgemental of her exposes more about your personality than it does her. You really have no right to judge her.
I have every right to judge her. If you don't like it, fuck off?

You brought her up man, it's your fault it backfired. I didn't say she was an appendage of her husband, I said between them and their beachfront mansion, they have millions, and comparing her battle with post natal depression to that of somebody who ISN'T in her position is ridiculous.

You know shit about post natal depression, not having ovaries yourself, so why would you even bother bringing it up?

If you'll excuse me, I've got some pub carpet to go eat off.

Matt Samson

HSC
Besodeiah said:
I have every right to judge her. If you don't like it, fuck off?

You brought her up man, it's your fault it backfired.
I posted a generic list of CSU alumni.

Besodeiah said:
oh wow jessica rowe, stop press, csu bathurst is like oxford!

spare me.

wagga is a far more superior campus. i think somebody doing dentistry is going to contribute more to the world than jessica rowe
And the above post is where it got nasty.

Last edited:

Besodeiah

Banned
HSC
N/A
Matt Samson said:
I posted a generic list of CSU alumni.

And the above post is where it got nasty.
Yeah, all I said was wow, Jessica Rowe, what a shining example of journalistic brilliance.

You went off on the tangent re: post natal depression and tried to paint her as some patron saint of women. You further reiterated my idea of you being an anal retentive git who can't take a back seat for 5 seconds.

Matt Samson

HSC
Besodeiah said:
You went off on the tangent re: post natal depression and tried to paint her as some patron saint of women. You further reiterated my idea of you being an anal retentive git who can't take a back seat for 5 seconds.
People can go back to those posts and see who got nasty.

Do you have PMS at the moment?

Besodeiah

Banned
HSC
N/A
Matt Samson said:
People can go back to those posts and see who got nasty.

Do you have PMS at the moment?
i had my period last week. pretty sure it's not PMS. i'm pretty sure it's just me being over you being a stale old dick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)