Why were there free condoms today? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thommy

HSC
N/A
I think it's absolutely disgusting and appalling that the uni would allow such a thing. It is promoting sin. Most people at uni aren't married, and therefore shouldn't be engaging in sex, as God forbids us from doing it. Also, using a condom even within marriage is a sin.

I am disgusted! Where have the christian morals gone?

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
I will use whatever language I choose.

Because you believe in fairytales? No, because you think you can push your views on others.

Uni students are going to have sex anyway, they may as well do it safely.

spagbowl

bread.
HSC
Please don't use that word. And why am I an idiot for listening to, and respecting God and Jesus?
people aren't stupid for listening to, and respecting god, they are idiots for being ignorant to and not respecting that other people don't listen to god and jesus.

thommy

HSC
N/A
Enjoy your stay in hell. I will be up in heaven with Jesus.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
calm down black kat meow

im pretty sure he's trolling

and you've been baited quite succesfully

go and get another abortion

thommy

HSC
N/A
I knew someone would accuse me of trolling. This is my honest opinion. I really am serious. I want to know why they would put condoms there, seriously.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
I think it's absolutely disgusting and appalling that the uni would allow such a thing. It is promoting sin. Most people at uni aren't married, and therefore shouldn't be engaging in sex, as God forbids us from doing it. Also, using a condom even within marriage is a sin.

I am disgusted! Where have the christian morals gone?
woooww, I'am impressed with this post lol!!!

you tell em girl, a bloody good on you, i agree 100% on what you said, i couldn't agree more, its as if the uni's are promoting sex.

but please remember next time, not all students who attend uni are christian, probably half of them have no self morals/religious values whatsoever, people will be people, and we cant change that, i mean its not like we can control all these stupid naive young noobs at uni who think receiving free condoms is cool now right?

lol

xD

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
You are an absolute fucking idiot. Have fun being cut down.

shut up hypocrite!!!

how dare you tell off a poor girl who's sharing some of her personal views, least she has morals and isn't afraid to say, she does have a point, its a stupid thing to do it.

you on the other hand sound like you could use a condom yourself...

hahaha

:shoot:booooom!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)