Why wont my documents be submitted? (1 Viewer)

Joolz

HSC
Okay, BOS has helped alot of students with their assessment tasks, assignments and what-not throughout the years the site has been running.
Personally it has helped me a hell of alot.

Recently I wanted to give something back to the BOS community in SUBMITTING some of my past assessment tasks...for various subjects.

I have already sent a COMPLAINT email to the BOS site...about it.. (no reply as of yet).

Can anyone tell me why my documents haven't or aren't up there with everyone elses?
The only conclusion I could come up with is that it takes time to get through...
But I waited enough until i saw someones: "Solutions to the 05 maths extension" doc up...and then i thought well i sent mine before that person...so why aren't mine up.

Also I was a bit confused when I submitted my doc's one by one... there was no: "thankyou it has been submitted" thing afta i submitted it..it just went straight back to the start of :"name of doc" etc...

Yeah any info on my prob would be greatly appreiciated...as yeah like i said...I just wanna help others out...like others have helped me :p

Joolz

HSC
Oh okay kool :) thankyou

Legal Studies (CRIME), Ancient History(Personalities, and historical periods), Drama(general and australian theatre), Advanced English(creative piece), Area of study, Studies of Religion 1(Interest studies project), those are the subjects and areas that i submitted notes to.

I put the authors name as: Joolz for like pretty much each one of them.

Is that enough info? or do you need like every 'doc' name?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)