why? (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
next saturday being UNSW open day?

I might skip that, since I aint putting any UNSW courses in my UAC application...

I'll be at macquarie all day on the 14th september though

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
ya, you guys do such a good job
thanks so much :D
also as someone else said, i dont know how i'd get through this year without boredofstudies

Morgues

in terms of course information i found the open day rather pointless but I had a fun day (mainly due to the free food/drinks at UTS :D) and was good to have a look around the place.......the big regret is I totally forgot to go and say hello to the BOS admins, where were you guys??

USYD looks nice but for some reason I preferred UTS and hopefully I will end up there

Alex - Macquarie uni is located right next to Macquarie Shopping Center

Morgues

If your using public transport best way is to catch a train to epping station and then catch the 288 bus to Macquarie uni

its in the epping/north ryde/eastwood area

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Originally posted by sif not 99
hey where were u guys at usyd i went past the lawns out the front a few times and nobody lookin like BOS ppl were there....
I was handing out showbags and leaflets around the big entrance to the main quadrangle on the front lawns... and I was around the physics telescope for a while. I suddenly feel like that lady on 'Sale of the Century' when she says "The home viewer had the $10, the $20 was behind Eddy McGuire and and Sandra Sully had the wildcard!"

Maybe you'll find us next time! =P

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
this seems like such a good site, that everyone will flock to it and use it and be thankful for and dependant on it, then one day there'll just be this message saying that the admins have moved on to better, brighter, shinier things and they've lost the host space and that no-one will take over.

*sigh*

well hopefully that won't happen for a while.

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
ahh yes i did see someone (who?) @ UTS, didnt stop to talk, though in retrospect should have, cos they were gone upon my return. did see a few strategically placed banners though... someone needs a new blue texta for next time boys :)... oh and one was half torn off so it said www.bore

strangely amusing.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by saladsugery
this seems like such a good site, that everyone will flock to it and use it and be thankful for and dependant on it, then one day there'll just be this message saying that the admins have moved on to better, brighter, shinier things and they've lost the host space and that no-one will take over.

*sigh*

well hopefully that won't happen for a while.
hopefully people from our grade will take over the legacy, if indeed the admins get a bit too 'bored' with this site :p

COMPREHENSIVE

U guy's are legends, with out this site this year would of been so much more difficult and so boring.

I never saw any body at the usyd open day so I hope I'll meet you at unsw open day.

Thank's so much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)