why? (1 Viewer)

koopatrooper

HSC
why the hell did those damn bored of studies people put legal studies on friday? right after english on thursday. Its gonna be a hard exam and then they go put it on the day after english, how annoying. I mean why didnt the put it somewhere else instead of those crappy language subjects? and then on monday general maths.... starts at like 1.30 and ends at 4.30 why not put it at 9.00 in the mornin like every other damn exam! argh.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
lol. its not upto the board of studies how they make the timetable. it all depends on how many people do each subject. have you ever wondered why english is always the first exam? its because everyone does it, and it takes the longest to mark because everyone does it. i do legal too and im bloody well pissed off that legal is right after english, but because legal is after english and it is in the 1st week, it means that alot of people to legal this year. that's how they make the timetable, according the how many people in our cohort do each subject.

and just for the record....this is my 500TH POST! :D

Last edited:

damo676767

HSC
then why the hell is engineering on the first tuesday, that first week is bad for me too, engo used to be the last exam, now its on the second day. and engo is a pretty hard one

Kabeio

k.
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
lol. its not upto the board of studies how they make the timetable. it all depends on how many people do each subject. have you ever wondered why english is always the first exam? its because everyone does it, and it takes the longest to mark because everyone does it. i do legal too and im bloody well pissed off that legal is right after english, but because legal is after english and it is in the 1st week, it means that alot of people to legal this year. that's how they make the timetable, according the how many people in our cohort do each subject.

and just for the record....this is my 500TH POST! :D
umm business studies is lke one of the most popular subjects and its like the last week

=slade=

HSC
yea well dont worry, i have legal that morning and 2U RE that afternoon(Compulsary subject at my school), both 3 hours then maths on monday....sux hey! good luck legal guys

Odourless

HSC
I think I have the best timetable ever.
Week1
Monday - English
Thursday - English
Week2
Monday - 2 Unit Maths
Thursday - Ext Maths
Week3
Tuesday - Ancient History
Friday - Ext History

So I have a few days gap between each exam.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Odourless said:
I think I have the best timetable ever.
Week1
Monday - English
Thursday - English
Week2
Monday - 2 Unit Maths
Thursday - Ext Maths
Week3
Tuesday - Ancient History
Friday - Ext History

So I have a few days gap between each exam.
OMGG THATS ME!!! :rolleyes:

oh and er.. extension english. heh...

MajinR

Procrastination Master
HSC
i have a 2 week gap between 3u maths and business...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)