Wide Feet!!!! (1 Viewer)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
babydoll_ said:
at last! people with my problem! my feet are really wide, around a size 10, but length wise they're like an 8 or 9. i hate buying shoes. i usually live in thongs or chucks.
argh yeah and its terrible because asian girls normally have small petite feet

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Emily. said:
my feet always fit in shoes. i just hate the way they look lol
Yeah i have good fitting feet... size 7 so they always have my size. BUT i just hate feet. I think they are the ugliest part of most people's bodies. There are so many things that can go wrong with feet. Deformities, bone protrusions, odd shapes, fungi, ingrown/overgrown toenails... argh i just hate everyone's feet. It's one of my many complexes.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Yeah i have good fitting feet... size 7 so they always have my size. BUT i just hate feet. I think they are the ugliest part of most people's bodies. There are so many things that can go wrong with feet. Deformities, bone protrusions, odd shapes, fungi, ingrown/overgrown toenails... argh i just hate everyone's feet. It's one of my many complexes.
lol, i am yet to find someone with a foot fetish...ew

HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
Does anyone else have the problem of having wide feet! Ugh it sucks! So many cute shoes... so many of them are too narrow!!!!

Any fav shops to find shoes to fit your wide feet without having to wear grandma shoes? Any foot binding techniques that may work lol?
NONONO
No foot binding or going a size up.

Instead, get shoes that are made of something soft (think cloth, suede), and just work with them. They adjust to the shape of your foot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)