wii..again! (1 Viewer)

sladehk

le random
HSC
i spent a whole day trying to find a @ macq with no success.i heard going to pov regions where ppl can't afford wii's works but unfortunately i dunno what these *poorer* areas are and i am car-less so yea.. must be train-able = ( would be mad if ppl working in stores know of any remaining un-preordered stock still available...

otherwise, have to wait till mid-late january. btw what's the best wii pack for sale? i heard a toy r us one and another one seemed to have a carrybag, or wristbands, or nunchunk (is nunchunk standard)

*sigh ~ exasperated by wii addiction and stupidity @ not pre-ordering ages ago

Riviet

HSC
N/A
You could try suburbs in the west if you're still desperately trying to find one. Speaking of Macquarie, I got mine from the E.B there.

Speaking of Wii, I think I'll go play mine now as well. :p

sladehk

le random
HSC
RARRRRR!!! stop tempting me to hit your guys with my non-existent wii remote! western suburbs...is that blacktown etc?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i havent been playing with my wii in a while. kinda got over zelda, and red steel didnt interest me too much.

cant wait for smash bros and mario party... until then...

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
i've just gotta wrestle the good telly off my older brother. cant wait until he goes back to work next week.

He's one of those hypocritical types that criticise me for playing for, like, an hour yet every time i've been home in the last 4 days he has been on the 360 and tells me to get lost when i want to watch something on TV. Bully :(

it's not like he's even playing a spectator-friendly game. It's Madden!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
tell your brother its unaustralian to be playing madden. should be playing something like CRICKET. Or better yet, play him in wii sports for the telly

Unassume

HSC
Penrith Gamesmen JB and EB all have stacks of them. Give them a call before you go in.

Liverpool JB also does. Fucking call them and reserve them asap.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
The_highwayman said:
i've just gotta wrestle the good telly off my older brother. cant wait until he goes back to work next week.

He's one of those hypocritical types that criticise me for playing for, like, an hour yet every time i've been home in the last 4 days he has been on the 360 and tells me to get lost when i want to watch something on TV. Bully :(

it's not like he's even playing a spectator-friendly game. It's Madden!
You seriously need a second TV. But at least you have his return to work to look forward to. :)

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
It's funny because he had a go at me for even considering purchasing a wii, but when i got one he played it more than i did on the first day.

I am seriously considering buying another telly though...but it needs to be big enough to actually see what is going on in the game. we have two smaller tellys but i have trouble getting into the game when my eyes are all squinty.:p

sladehk

le random
HSC
Unassume said:
Penrith Gamesmen JB and EB all have stacks of them. Give them a call before you go in.

Liverpool JB also does. Fucking call them and reserve them asap.
Nah i tried them. They're ALL out
All jbhifis, bigw, myer, etcetc all out :'(

Riviet

HSC
N/A
sladehk said:
Nah i tried them. They're ALL out
All jbhifis, bigw, myer, etcetc all out :'(
Well you may as well wait till mid-Jan, seeing as we're not that far away till then. :p

If you haven't already done so, pick a store, order it and just be patient.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)