Wii's in Sydney (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey all,
Anyone have any idea of any shops which have Nintendo Wii's in stock? I've tried Miranda and Hurstville westfields today and JB Hi fi,Myer,Target,BigW,Games Wizards,Electronic Boutique,Toys R Us didn't have anything till mid january!

Chris.

HSC
JB Hi Fi Parramatta had them when i went in

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Did you try EB at Macquarie Centre? I don't know if they have stock before mid-Jan but I ordered mine on the 13th and got it on the 22nd.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
I found a couple of Wiis at city Myer just before Christmas. They're more than likely gone by now but it seems as if when you don't look for them, hey presto, they're there.
If you want a tip, try the crappier suburbs who have middle to low income earners. They're probably too poor to afford a Wii.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I was passing through David Jones at Chatswood and they have a few. Who the hell buys consoles at David Jones anyway...

Uncle Jonny

HSC
I preordered mine on the 19th and got it on the 22nd from EB Macquarie :)

pete_mate

HSC
at jb, because its a public company we can check which stores have them.

games people wouldnt offer to, cos theyre not on comission and dont really care, but if you ask them nicely they'll check in the system. You can even transfer them in from far away places

501n2u

HSC
har di har. i preordered mine ages ago and i love it lols. ive had friends coming over my place constantly just to play it rofl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)