Will&Grace (1 Viewer)

dora_18

HSC
where has the existing wil&grace thread gone?am i going blind or has someone taken it off?

dora_18

HSC
well it should come back! and i think now that leo and wills bf are outta the picture...the whole baby storyline will turn into what they wanted originally in season 4/5 when they tried for a baby together...and theyll raise it together...thatd be cute..

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
wat...leo and wills bf are gone...wat happen...omg tell me...

dora_18

HSC
grace attempted to tell leo that she was pregnant with his baby, but at the same time he told he told her that he was getting married again, so she didnt tell him...

will decided that his bf and grace should get a divorce because he was being really evil to everyone, and will was seeing a side of him that he hasnt encountered as yet....not that 4 days together gives you that opportunity lol...so yeh they spilt!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
awesome...well im glad will and grace finally get their baby :)...

wats happening with karen and jack

dora_18

HSC
IF they get their baby...im not 100%sure that that's the way its going to play out..i have no idea whats happening with karen&jack...

dora_18

HSC
holy shit guys..i just went on the will&grace website...to see a trailer for the FINALE..yes will and grace is coming to an end..in 23days to be exact...a bit later in delayed australia..anyway the point is..ITS HUGE..everyone should watch it....

http://www.nbc.com/Will_&_Grace_Finale/

go here and click on the first video that is shown for the pilot episode becuase you need to acces the main video screen thing..and then you get all these mini clips you can watch in the side when the video box pops up..and theres one for the finale...omg im so excited...and it kinda answers the baby questions and whats happening with jack

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
waaaaaa....W&G is the best show...im gonna cry now...but i still have arena...i can relive W&G every day :)

dora_18

HSC
still...its not the same..because you KNOW the show is finished...

passion89

HSC
Though I love the show, I think it's great that their wrapping it up. Already, the comedy and story lines are starting to slip and it's probably better that they are going out on a high.
That said, I will definately miss it but I always have Arena when I'm feelin blue haha

dora_18

HSC
yeh very true...the comedy started to serioudly diminish in season 7...i remember sitting thinking yup theyre gonna have to end this show...the finale isnt going to be as funny, its going to be VERY emotional becuase a lot of crap happens...and why has channel 7 stopped airing it sunday avo again...i hate chanel 7..does anyone know when its on or when its coming back....i think ch7 will be receiving some hate mail from me shortly....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i luv channel 7...is my fav channel...has the best shows...home and away...prison break...will and grace...ghost whisperer...n yeh :)...

passion89

HSC
tasha1188 said:
i luv channel 7...is my fav channel...has the best shows...home and away...prison break...will and grace...ghost whisperer...n yeh :)...

Yes
but it buys rights to show all the awesome tv shows and then plays around with them and puts them on really late and in stupid time slots a la buffy, firefly and x files :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)