Will I drown? (1 Viewer)

Jigmey

HSC
Does anyone think that my subject selection has alot of workload or would it be considered normal for year 11? Maths Adv, Eng Adv, Economics. Business studies, Modern History (Distance eduacation) and Ancient History. I was thinking about picking a bludge subject but I enjoy modern and ancient alot, so I've decided to test out both of them and see what I like.

BiancaBE

HSC
I was planning to do the same thing except instead of eco I want to do biology but oft double history is alot of content

BiancaBE

HSC
I think you should choose a different variety so if you find the workload a bit excessive you could lean on something else

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Does anyone think that my subject selection has alot of workload or would it be considered normal for year 11? Maths Adv, Eng Adv, Economics. Business studies, Modern History (Distance eduacation) and Ancient History. I was thinking about picking a bludge subject but I enjoy modern and ancient alot, so I've decided to test out both of them and see what I like.
It’s completely normal,

Cherrybomb56

HSC
na you will do fine, just concentrate on your subjects and do well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)