Will I ever find love? (1 Viewer)

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
I have a very useful tip. Pull off an Indian movie romance move. Meet a girl in public, romantically stare then fall in love. Afterwards, fight a whole crime syndicate with 200 people at a time without weapons and dodge bullets. Then you become alpha and say some philosophical or cool stuff then the girl eventually falls in love with you. See so simple.

Or if that doesn't work, an arranged marriage shall save you.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
I have a very useful tip. Pull off an Indian movie romance move. Meet a girl in public, romantically stare then fall in love. Afterwards, fight a whole crime syndicate with 200 people at a time without weapons and dodge bullets. Then you become alpha and say some philosophical or cool stuff then the girl eventually falls in love with you. See so simple.

You forgot, before the fight you have to dance with the whole crime syndicate.

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC

before I jump to any conclusions what the fuck is your pfp

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
You forgot, before the fight you have to dance with the whole crime syndicate.
Is that the crime syndicate tho? You dance with the girl a couple times, you have a dance at the beginning to introduce ur plot. I think for the villains, you pretend to be some villainous person to get their trust and then they find out at the moment where you start destroying them.
CAUTION: Be aware of ur budget. You don't want to have a low box office and risk becoming broke cause ur girl may leave.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
As a 26 year old, the best chances you have would be to get off a forum with a user-base predominantly consisting of 17-18 year old high-schoolers.
That, and to do well at uni, get a good/stable job with a decent income, and then you'll appeal to a new demographic.

... or just launch a startup, grow it, sell it for bazillions, and then be the most eligible bachelor of the year.

(on a more serious note, I met my wife when I was 26 at work, and now nearly ten years later, we are married with kids)

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
I have another strat. If you are aiming for the asian demographic, just become doctor. So easy.
OR
If that doesn't work, just grow to 6'6 and get drafted within the first round of the NBA or NFL then collect the white chicks as seen by many NBA and NFL players.

Bruv anything is possible

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
But on a serious note, don't worry. I am soon to turn 11 and am worrying about whether I will ever find love. Some say I am too tall, some say I am too cringe. I understand ur pain. All I can say is good luck to you. The ball is in ur hand so be the Michael Jordan and clutch your shot.

idkkdi

HSC
But on a serious note, don't worry. I am soon to turn 11 and am worrying about whether I will ever find love. Some say I am too tall, some say I am too cringe. I understand ur pain. All I can say is good luck to you. The ball is in ur hand so be the Michael Jordan and clutch your shot.
i like how ur talking about MJ clutch shots while your profile pic is kobe haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)