• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Will I ever get another gf :( (1 Viewer)

Will I ever have another gf

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i tried that, actually (perfect gf, you know: doesn't talk back to you), but it's quite painfull, because even with lube, the friction against the seams is really painful. Then you have to somehow clean up the residue :s

HSC
You have a huge crush on this girl. She's cute, hot, funny, smart, playful, fun, etc. Bad news though: you're in the friend zone. Hardcore. You guys hang out a lot, you may even cuddle when you watch movies, but that's it. You want more and she sees you as totally asexual. Everyone has been where I'm describing.

Well, I've finally come up with a solution: drugs. Let me explain.

Put 5 milligrams of oxycodone in her food/drink/etc. It's not enough to get her high, but she'll still be in an amazing mood and won't know why. She'll have a continuous warm fuzzy feeling in her stomach the entire time you're hanging out. Do this every time you hang out with her. After 3 dates, she'll be convinced that she has fallen in love with you. After she comes forward with it, stop dosing her and the placebo effect will do the rest.

Bainesy

HSC
the poster above me has tried his personal "druggie" method to no avail as is obvious by his username. he obviously knows nothing as his relationships seem to fail. maybe this explains his little avatar there

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Bainesy said:
the poster above me has tried his personal "druggie" method to no avail as is obvious by his username. he obviously knows nothing as his relationships seem to fail. maybe this explains his little avatar there
wow u r soooo smart, i hope u post more

stazi

Nightman
HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
You have a huge crush on this girl. She's cute, hot, funny, smart, playful, fun, etc. Bad news though: you're in the friend zone. Hardcore. You guys hang out a lot, you may even cuddle when you watch movies, but that's it. You want more and she sees you as totally asexual. Everyone has been where I'm describing.

Put 5 milligrams of oxycodone in her food/drink/etc. It's not enough to get her high, but she'll still be in an amazing mood and won't know why. She'll have a continuous warm fuzzy feeling in her stomach the entire time you're hanging out. Do this every time you hang out with her. After 3 dates, she'll be convinced that she has fallen in love with you. After she comes forward with it, stop dosing her and the placebo effect will do the rest.
hahahah awesome. im going to give this a try.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
LOL at that oxycodone thing

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
stazi said:
hahahah awesome. im going to give this a try.
Seriously thats a fucking incredible idea.

If I ever meet you im buying you a beer. (But I promise I won't slip anything in).

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:

You forgot the other part of oxycodone: it's fairly addictive. When she's not with you she'll feel incomplete, moody and like she misses you, but when she's in your presence again it'll all go away.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
That is just beyond evil tbh.

Bainesy

HSC
serious note: i do believe it is a criminal offence (or will be very soon) to spike drinks with anything at all.

and the knowledge people have of drugs around here is impressive, drug dealer impressive. what kind of shoes do you hang outside your house?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Bainesy said:
serious note: i do believe it is a criminal offence (or will be very soon) to spike drinks with anything at all.

and the knowledge people have of drugs around here is impressive, drug dealer impressive. what kind of shoes do you hang outside your house?
you want to steal their shoes? and no, it's not illegal if you don't get caught.

Jess007

HSC
i have no idea whats going on in this thread any more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)