• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Will I ever get another gf :( (1 Viewer)

Will I ever have another gf

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
zlks said:
im comfortable with making a fool of myself, im not comfortable with acting like a show off and drawing attention to myself for the sake of it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), commonly referred to as megalomania, is a personality disorder that is characterized by extreme feelings of self-importance, a high need for admiration, and a lack of empathy. Narcissistic personality disorder can be considered to be a pathological form of narcissism.

zlks

HSC
forget it, i didnt really want to say anything at first.

but there is no way i have that thank you very much. i dont consider myself important at all and in need of more admiration, because i sure as hell dont, my friend going on a GAP next year to teach english in third world countries around the globe does

stazi

Nightman
HSC
zlks said:
99% of this thread is you being totally into yourself

yeah it might be funny and shit if u were talking/showing this shit to your friends. posting this here, seems just like you want attention and shows you think you are the wackiest/funniest guy ever but you think no one knows/understands you.

guess what, its the same with everyone, everyone is a lot more than they appear on the surface. im sorry, all you come out with is you looking selfish and heavily self focused

im going to get flamed to the shit about this, so yeah, sorry in advance
99% of this thread isn't me being into myself, it's actually your undeveloped sense for detecting sarcasm, parody, etc.

zlks

HSC
stazi said:
99% of this thread isn't me being into myself, it's actually your undeveloped sense for detecting sarcasm, parody, etc.

you see... thats proving my point even more.

i UNDERSTAND your jokes and your humour and your paraodies, and you know what. it would actually work if you werent trying so hard to impress upon others

you basically made a thread to say "hey look guys, look how funny i am"

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
zlks said:
you see... thats proving my point even more.

i UNDERSTAND your jokes and your humour and your paraodies, and you know what. it would actually work if you werent trying so hard to impress upon others
id like to impress my cock up your ass.
and no, somehow I don't think you understand those parodies. i don't really try to impress anyone with them. I love your comment considering you aren't very likely to have seen any of my other posts or threads.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Henry_Kissinger said:
I wasnt talking about you.
hi2uqtpie ;) or should i say cream pie.
we're getting our marks for work1002 any time now.

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
hi2uqtpie ;) or should i say cream pie.
we're getting our marks for work1002 any time now.
so why bother sitting the exam if they have already marked it??

zlks

HSC
ok, so you think i dont understand your jokes. well they're not that hard, and thats funny you think theres someone dumb enough out there to not be able understand them.

i hate to say this, but its people like you that i see when i walk into parties, trying to do random shit and draw every eye to them, that make me and my friends just turn around and walk out and go find another party/something to do

consequently, yes im not going to read bos i think for a while now, not a huge loss though. bye

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
zlks said:
ok, so you think i dont understand your jokes. well they're not that hard, and thats funny you think theres someone dumb enough to not understand them.

i hate to say this, but its people like you that i see when i walk into parties, trying to do random shit and draw every eye to them, that make me and my friends just turn around and walk out and go find another party/something to do

consequently, yes im not going to read bos i think for a while now, not a huge loss though. bye
I don't mean it in that way. You don't know me so you can't possibly know the real reason for me making that thread. And contrary to prior belief I don't need to draw attention to myself for self-satisfaction. I do, however, like making others laugh. Or orgasm (in wiki's case)

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
PerfectByNature said:
Joobl: youre really pretty.

Stas: I think you worry too much. Most girls like a confident guy, so if you just act confident they wont know the difference. Most people just act confident, even when theyre shit scared inside... so the lesson is: Pretend!

Thanks perfect by nature,

And I agree with you on the confidence thing. The whole trying to impress whilst knowing the guy isn't being very confident, is a killer. It's good 2 be yourself, but be confident with it haha... and if you are being confident and that's not working,,, well it should work!

HSC
stazi said:
colgate on your scrotum? dude, that's pretty fucked up.
No, colgate for YOUR yellow teeth. Looks like you havnet. I probably asked a stupid quesiton! haha...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
#23 said:
No, colgate for YOUR yellow teeth. Looks like you havnet. I probably asked a stupid quesiton! haha...
oh rly? are you sure we're not talking about colgate for scrotum? I've applied it to mine before.

bubbisteph

HSC
Too Hawt

stazi said:
yeah, all the cool kids on the block want to be as emo as me.
Maybe you'd get a girl by approaching more girls... like me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)